Draft Day talk Round 1

warfelg

Just now, armsteeld said:

That in itself can say a lot about his technique at LT. It is hard to practice one side but play the other. I never knew that so I find it interesting.

Meyer can teach him up and we will be good.  I still hope for one of the good Centers in this draft.

5 minutes ago, Ward4HOF said:

Sorry you're not happy, man.  That stinks.  We all know what it feels liek to grab that 1st Rd pick we don't like...the feeling is not a good one.  Hopefully, they'll make you happier later in the draft!  Keep your chin up, man!

I'm happy 😂. This OL setup is interesting. I'm wondering if Chuks could actually be the odd man out.

1 minute ago, armsteeld said:

That in itself can say a lot about his technique at LT. It is hard to practice one side but play the other. I never knew that so I find it interesting.

Like I don’t disagree he needs to work on stuff. But he loves the feet well, has a solid base, doesn’t flap on his drops, moves extremely well, and his ability to get hands on and eliminate more agile DBs shows a ton of promise for development. 

Just now, August4th said:

how you guys feeling about the board right now for pick 32? stay? trade up? back?

I wanted to trade back a few times and get more picks. wait and see, I'm not for a specific player because they were out of reach (Devon) or taken before us (Wright and now Forbes) . I think Banks goes to  Ravens and Turner to Giants

1 minute ago, armsteeld said:

I'm happy 😂. This OL setup is interesting. I'm wondering if Chuks could actually be the odd man out.

maybe a trade in the making, they already have Clark for a reserve and they could draft Duncan or Steen  if they trade down

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Like I don’t disagree he needs to work on stuff. But he loves the feet well, has a solid base, doesn’t flap on his drops, moves extremely well, and his ability to get hands on and eliminate more agile DBs shows a ton of promise for development. 

That's what he gets the most attention for which is his mobility and ability to get after DBs and flatten them. He didn't flatten many DL like that. But I'm not pissing in the bowl just acknowledging the player.

• Like 1