🔥 Pick #7 is in: Tyree Wilson, DL, Texas Tech

RaidersAreOne

4 hours ago, Jerry said:

You really don't.  I just imagine you as the short guy from the Cleveland Show.

What are you getting your PhD in?  I'm currently working on my masters degree right now.

I have my MBA with an emphasis in sustainability and I'm currently studying at OU pursuing a PhD in business administration with an emphasis in entrepreneurship and economic development. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

That’s why draft projection isn’t the end all for me. Don’t get me started on missed prospects lol…knock on wood my mocks have been money last 5 years.

Didn’t you want us to take Devin Bush in the 1st round ?

7 minutes ago, NCOUGHMAN said:

Bruhh pull um up come on let’s go lol you live for historical fact checking 

pull the tj watt year too

or the ziggy slay year

You said you have been money, I asked if you wanted Devin Bush in the 1st, did you or did you not want Bush ?

I’ll take it the way you are trying to dodge the question that you did. 

1 minute ago, Dessie said:

You said you have been money, I asked if you wanted Devin Bush in the 1st, did you or did you not want Bush ?

I’ll take it the way you are trying to dodge the question that you did. 

If you gonna call me out have your receipts ready cause it’s not a good look old pint buddy. You just punching air right now kinda looking like a hater

Just now, NCOUGHMAN said:

If you gonna call me out have your receipts ready cause it’s not a good look old pint buddy. You just punching air right now kinda looking like a hater

You tried to pump yourself up and I have pointed that you had a horrible pick in 19, you are the one looking silly trying not to acknowledge it.

1 hour ago, Dessie said:

You tried to pump yourself up and I have pointed that you had a horrible pick in 19, you are the one looking silly trying not to acknowledge it.

I post my mocks so I can be held accountable I’m not just out here saying random stuff. I honestly don’t remember, don’t even remember who was in bush draft class. 

Again if you wanna come for me bring facts so we can review it. I never shy’d away from the Bruce campbells etc even today I invited you to pull facts so we can discuss. You don’t want to tho you’re more into playing petty games nowadays. 

Edited by NCOUGHMAN