Welcome to the Burgh Broderick Jones!!

warfelg

Athleticism helps but isn't the final word. Lets see if this translates on Sundays as expected .  Too many players have entered the league with freakish traits only to fade away , lets hope this isn't the case. 

Get the run game going much better, better OC and get the passes out quick more often,  all will help. 

44 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

who do you want them to draft at what picks?

If we can trade back and still get Porter or Branch that would be ideal.  

I can see them drafting Washington/JMS/Stevensin/Turner/Sanders/Simpson/Cam smith/Downs/Tillman/Ringo/Tippman/Brown/Brents/Benton/Dexter.

More than likely we’ll get one of those possibly 2 or 3 of those players.  Like I said to me the absolute ideal scenario is huge bidding war to get another 3rd.  Still be in position to get Branch or Porter.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Random note - Based on 5/6 trade charts the Patriots lost out by 50 points on value.  The 1 that didn't have them losing out put it as a "toss up".

It seemed “light” at the time of the deal.

Just now, AFF said:

It seemed “light” at the time of the deal.

I was listening to a podcast that said BB absolutely knew what he was doing.  Basically they said Tomlin and BB are actually friendly with each other, and they had worked out ahead of time if BJones was there the Steelers would move up.  Basically they said BB knows how good BJones is going to be but believes in his OL and wanted more DB help.  With only 15 and 16 to contend with you just would hope that NYJ don't trade down with someone who wants CG or EF.  So you don't ask for much to end up screwing a division rival, still getting one of your guys, and not having to deal with a player he respects.

1 hour ago, warfelg said:

A+ on the pick from 33rd team.

after the clip from 33rd team, I didn't expect A+ for us

Colts, should get a lower grade

Kancey next to Vea could be formidable, so D could be low

Felix and Nolan could switch grades  

3 hours ago, warfelg said:

Random note - Based on 5/6 trade charts the Patriots lost out by 50 points on value.  The 1 that didn't have them losing out put it as a "toss up".

just so they could get back at the jets, nice move. Thats another good move by Khan, probably knew there was a chance of a good deal in such a situation. 

much better than colbert for bush

Jones  #77, see about going back to the old uniforms with block  numbers  while this makeover is happening.