2nd rd - Cody Mauch

ravishingone

25 minutes ago, ravishingone said:

No issue taking OL.  With the QB situation, they have to be able to run the ball- need to get into the top 15 rushing.

Can this guy help us win this year? Thats my only concern. Love his game but small school guys be years away from contributing. Goedeke had high expectation as R2 guy and we saw how that panned out.

2 hours ago, indifference said:

Can this guy help us win this year? Thats my only concern. Love his game but small school guys be years away from contributing. Goedeke had high expectation as R2 guy and we saw how that panned out.

You're really expecting to win this year???     Jason LIcht is not in win-now mode like the past couple of years.   So no he probably will not contribute much this year 

6 hours ago, kgarrett12486 said:

He's a plug and play guy on the interior from day one, even being a small school guy. He's very athletic. Heard analysts saying he could play LT and wouldn't be surprised if a team develops and gives him a **** there.

agree. I think the expectations are he'll be a guard but Licht touched on his experience playing all 5 positions and being able to play tackle so we'll see. I can see why Jensen loves this dude already lol.