WR Jalin Hyatt selected @ 3.73

Acgott

In no world did I think Hyatt would be available in the third round. I preferred Tyler Scott, but you can't really argue with this pick. Tremendous value according to the consensus board. 

The Giants 2nd and 3rd round picks have both been mocked to them at 25 pre-draft. Good job, Joe. 

• Like 2

Day 1 had me thinking there would be a huge run on wide receivers. Looks like I was wrong though. This guy could be the deep threat we needed to round out the offense.

My only major concern is Hyatt's weight; 176. Maybe he can put a little more muscle on without compromising his speed.

7 hours ago, y*so*blu said:

Day 1 had me thinking there would be a huge run on wide receivers. Looks like I was wrong though. This guy could be the deep threat we needed to round out the offense.

My only major concern is Hyatt's weight; 176. Maybe he can put a little more muscle on without compromising his speed.

He apparently said he's already up to 188 and will be playing at 190 this year. 

4 hours ago, minutemancl said:

He apparently said he's already up to 188 and will be playing at 190 this year. 

Oh that's good. Hopefully it doesn't negatively impact his speed. Who knows, maybe if it's all muscle then he'll be even more explosive. We'll see.