NFC North Draft 2023

Louis Friend

Where does the division stand? Who has done what? What do you like? 

Chicago:

9. Darnell Wright, OT

53. Gervon Dextor, DT

56. Tyrique Stevenson, CB

64. Zach Pickens, DT

115. Roschon Johnson, RB

133. Tyler Scott, WR

148. Noah Sewell, LB

165. Terrell Smith, CB

Detroit:

12. Jahmyr Gibbs, RB

18. Jack Campbell, LB

34. Sam LaPorta, TE

45. Brian Branch, S

63. Hendon Hooker, QB

96. Brodric Martin, DT

152. Colby Sorsdal, OT

Green Bay:

13. Lukas Van Ness, DE

42. Luke Musgrave, TE

50. Jayden Reed, WR

78. Tucker Kraft, TE

116. Colby Wooden, DL

149. Sean Clifford, QB

159. Dontayvion Wicks, WR

186. Karl Brooks, DT

Minnesota:

28. Jordan Addison, WR

102. Mekhi Blackmon, CB

134. Jay Ward, S

141. Jaquelin Roy, DT

164. Jaren Hall, QB

Edited by Louis Friend

I'm a little worried about the Vikings adding another weapon to their offense, but other than that I think they all had pretty mediocre drafts so far. 

I definitely see it coming down to the Lions and Vikings for the division.

The Packers and Bears will likely both be picking in the top 10 next year. 

I think Detroit got far better. 3-4 starters. One player that could be Speilman type hype down the road. So one player as perennial starter in Campbell.

I think everyone else got 1-2 starters but I don't see anyone that stands out as a long term perennial starter.

no drafts are like wow to me. 

• Like 1

Everyone talks about Holmes and Campbell and how they are creating this team and culture and the turnaround but I think maybe the guy who deserves a lot more credit than what he gets is Speilman.  I think he is maybe more of an architect of this team then perhaps we give him credit

• Like 1

Dexter, Van Ness, Musgrave, Reed and Blackmon were all guys I wasn't particularly impressed with so hopefully I was right.

I don't see anyone I would think "oh no we have to see that guy twice a year." Wright will probably be good for Chicago but thy could have taken Carter, I'd be bummed if they had done that

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Superduperman said:

Dexter, Van Ness, Musgrave, Reed and Blackmon were all guys I wasn't particularly impressed with so hopefully I was right.

I don't see anyone I would think "oh no we have to see that guy twice a year." Wright will probably be good for Chicago but thy could have taken Carter, I'd be bummed if they had done that

I think Wright is the best of the guys drafted in the division outside of Detroit. Addison replaces Theilan, and that’s good for the Vikings but doesn’t necessarily scare me. 

7 hours ago, davisblack said:

I'm a little worried about the Vikings adding another weapon to their offense, but other than that I think they all had pretty mediocre drafts so far. 

I definitely see it coming down to the Lions and Vikings for the division.

The Packers and Bears will likely both be picking in the top 10 next year. 

Idk I wouldn’t just right off the Packers they have a very good defense and run game. Van Ness and Gary has nightmare potential.  Not saying there scary but I wouldn’t dig there grave. I don’t expect much from the. Bears but there D should be improved and if Fields takes a leap with better weapons and protection they could compete as well.  I fully expect the Lions to win the division but let’s not start the celebration (not saying you were but the idea the Lions are going to easily win this division is spreading and it’s scaring me)