2024 NFL Draft

Humble_Beast

2 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

Maye lighting it up rn

Absolute technician. He has nobodies on this team too. Downs was decent last year and should be an average NFL slot WR, but Maye is the type of guy that can succeed regardless of cast. 

Maye and the next up and comer coach for 2024 please. No more 2nd chance HC’s for the love of god, not even Harbaugh. Obviously Caleb would be awesome as well. 

With that said, need to see more AOC first. Still has diamond in the rough potential. No idea why we are going back to Jimmy G. Once a bum always a bum. I think @big_palooka was saying (or someone else) that Jimmy was great in 2019… not really. Most stacked roster in the NFL by a country mile, with some of the best coaches in the world. Was carried by YAC monsters, best defense in the league, and Top 2 coaching staff in the league. When it came to having to make the plays to be the best team in the league, he consistently missed those throws all year, and missed them big time in the Super Bowl. If the Niners had a Top 10 QB that game isn’t even remotely close. 

Edited by Tank4Drake
  • Like 4

43 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

Absolute technician. He has nobodies on this team too. Downs was decent last year and should be an average NFL slow WR, but Maye is the type of guy that can succeed regardless of cast. 

Maye and the next up and comer coach for 2024 please. No more 2nd chance HC’s for the love of god, not even Harbaugh. Obviously Caleb would be awesome as well. 

With that said, need to see more AOC first. Still has diamond in the rough potential. No idea why we are going back to Jimmy G. Once a bum always a bum. I think @big_palooka was saying (or someone else) that Jimmy was great in 2019… not really. Most stacked roster in the NFL by a country mile, with some of the best coaches in the world. Was carried by YAC monsters, best defense in the league, and Top 2 coaching staff in the league. When it came to having to make the plays to be the best team in the league, he consistently missed those throws all year, and missed them big time in the Super Bowl. If the Niners had a Top 10 QB that game isn’t even remotely close. 

I've been saying for a while Jimmy is ***. I legit think he's much closer to a bottom 5 starter than top 10.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I've been saying for a while Jimmy is ***. I legit think he's much closer to a bottom 5 starter than top 10.

He’s been my most criticized QB on this forum since 2019. You guys may think I have something against Carr, but that’s my own team’s QB and I expect greatness. Jimmy wasn’t even my QB but I dunked on him constantly because of how bad he was, couldn’t throw deep, terrible field vision and left guys open (had the same complaint about Carr), terrible under pressure, and has the worst turnover timing of any QB I’ve ever seen outside of maybe Favre (but at least Favre was good), need a turnover the absolute worst moment possible? Call 1-800-Jimmy. 

4 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

im takin Sanders over Drake Maye as it stands 

You also compared Derek Carr signing with the Saints to Tom Brady in Tampa and Peyton Manning in Denver...

Sanders is a decent prospect but he's nowhere near Maye. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

You also compared Derek Carr signing with the Saints to Tom Brady in Tampa and Peyton Manning in Denver...

Sanders is a decent prospect but he's nowhere near Maye. 

you've missed quoted me out of context so I'll ignore that one

Sanders has looked better this year and looks more polished. Doesn't seem to be lacking any traits either

16 minutes ago, Jeremy408 said:

you've missed quoted me out of context so I'll ignore that one

Sanders has looked better this year and looks more polished. Doesn't seem to be lacking any traits either

Sanders is stat padding in a gimmicky offense, has average arm talent, and is extremely immobile. 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Tank4Drake said:

Absolute technician. He has nobodies on this team too. Downs was decent last year and should be an average NFL slot WR, but Maye is the type of guy that can succeed regardless of cast. 

Was not me. Never liked Jimmy G.