Camp/OTA News

ET80

16 hours ago, ET80 said:

This man is going to be the avatar of violence.

My source said this is why they loved him so much during the draft process. Between his level of talent, hard work, and intensity, they felt he was the best player in the draft. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he's our most talented player on defense as a rookie. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, LORK88 said:

My source said this is why they loved him so much during the draft process. Between his level of talent, hard work, and intensity, they felt he was the best player in the draft. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he's our most talented player on defense as a rookie. 

I've been on the record a few times - I think Anderson is a near lock for DROY and will even be in the DPOY/All Pro conversation.

All of the traits we love are present, and that DeMeco Wide9 front is going to get him a ton of pressure that he's going to be able to convert on. Seth Payne (a former DL himself) has been beside himself on how much Anderson's hand usage has improved - that was perhaps the only knock on Anderson coming out of Alabama, his hands weren't violent enough. It seems as if he heard that criticism and immediately went to work on it, and now (according to a 10 year NFL vet at NT/DT) it's now an elite trait that's going to wreck opposing OL. 

I think the reps Anderson has taken against All Pro T Laremy Tunsil has been a blessing - Tunsil is perhaps the best pass blocking LT in football right now and as the old saying goes, "iron sharpens iron". Anderson now has those reps in him at full speed, and that's only refining him to become a weapon against other LTs he's going to draw. 

Will Anderson is going to be a PROBLEM.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I've been on the record a few times - I think Anderson is a near lock for DROY and will even be in the DPOY/All Pro conversation.

All of the traits we love are present, and that DeMeco Wide9 front is going to get him a ton of pressure that he's going to be able to convert on. Seth Payne (a former DL himself) has been beside himself on how much Anderson's hand usage has improved - that was perhaps the only knock on Anderson coming out of Alabama, his hands weren't violent enough. It seems as if he heard that criticism and immediately went to work on it, and now (according to a 10 year NFL vet at NT/DT) it's now an elite trait that's going to wreck opposing OL. 

I think the reps Anderson has taken against All Pro T Laremy Tunsil has been a blessing - Tunsil is perhaps the best pass blocking LT in football right now and as the old saying goes, "iron sharpens iron". Anderson now has those reps in him at full speed, and that's only refining him to become a weapon against other LTs he's going to draw. 

Will Anderson is going to be a PROBLEM.

Especially with improved talent along the DL

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Stroud sucking a lot less this 2nd drive. Giving me hope for the future. 

I think it’s gonna take a while to Stroud - not TOO long, but day one isn’t going to be very good. Next season (with a true #1 WR hopefully) should be when you expect him to look better.

Will Anderson, on the other hand? My goodness that sack - he ate that RB and still was able to get the QB.

He’s going to be special.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ET80 said:

I think it’s gonna take a while to Stroud - not TOO long, but day one isn’t going to be very good. Next season (with a true #1 WR hopefully) should be when you expect him to look better.

Will Anderson, on the other hand? My goodness that sack - he ate that RB and still was able to get the QB.

He’s going to be special.

They had an entire game plan that revolves around him. It was incredible to watch how Anderson was feared by the dolphins coaching staff 

Liked what I saw. Meco and co kept it simple on both sides of the ball which is fine by me. 

OL looked solid, and gave Stroud ample time. 

Noah Brown had a very meh showing

Pierce is ready, no need to waste anymore preseason carry’s

WAJ is just flashes 

D has to set the edge…

And remember who’s assignment the RB is out of the backfield on passing downs….

The Fins can make you look silly with the amount of speed that have on offense

• Like 2