2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

39 minutes ago, G08 said:

Don't tease me Windy... what's the latest you've heard on Watkins?

Just that he will have a competitive market. SF seems to be our main competition for any WR that comes up.

The Rams have the money to counter anything that is offered, so this could be their version of Kyle Fuller.

Ian Rapoport
@RapSheet
10m10 minutes ago
One free agent match that’s worth watching as we get into next week: #Colts WR Donte Moncrief and the #Ravens. Baltimore is revamping its receiving corps and Moncrief should sign a nice 1-year deal. Could he be this year’s Alshon Jeffery?

5 minutes ago, RunningVaccs said:

If the Bears are able to land Robinson and Wilson,  do you even go WR with the first 4 picks?  

Robinson

Merideth

Wilson

White/Wheaton/Inman/Wright/Whatever

Frankly if that was the group I wouldn't be upset if the Bears used picks through the 4th round on positions like OL, OLB, CB.  

Hell no, I would go Tremaine Edmunds in round 1 and my top corner in round 2.

Ian Rapoport
‏@RapSheet
19m19 minutes ago
The #Jaguars have informed WR Allen Robinson that they won’t be applying the franchise or transition tag, I’m told. The team has until March 12 to work out a deal before he’s a free agent.

Daniel Jeremiah
‏@MoveTheSticks
7m7 minutes ago
Daniel Jeremiah Retweeted Ian Rapoport
#Bears

3 minutes ago, WindyCity said:

49ers, Bears, Redskins and Jets are among the teams that will make a strong push to sign WR Allen Robinson in free agency. He will have a strong market.

This should be interesting. I really hope Watkins hits the market as well, might soften the crazy $$$ that could be thrown at Robinson.

19 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

I personally thought Robinson was slightly overrated, but he is still good. And better than anything you guys currently have.

A younger and less productive Alshon Jeffery, although their first 3 seasons sync up quite well.

Still... I'm firmly on the Sammy Watkins train if he hits FA.

Archived