2018 Free Agency targets

AZBearsFan

I am so happy I don't have to hear about the Seahawks from my brother in law in Seattle anymore.  His football fandom lasted about 5 years.

One can only hope that Sherman goes to the 49ers and I really can rub the salt in the wound

17 minutes ago, AZBearsFan said:

Albert Wilson push for the next 96 hours in here from Windy is gonna be red lined. ?

I almost guarantee this is going to happen, I just hope we don't miss out on Robinson/Watkins and then overpay for Wilson. That's something the old Bears regime would have done.

1 hour ago, G08 said:

I think it comes down to San Fran and us gunning for Robinson and Watkins. We've got more cap space for whatever that's worth :D

Yes. Also don't underestimate teams like the Jets, Colts, Redskins and Titans. They could all be looking to upgrade the WR spot.

3 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

If Bears can land both Wilson and one of Robinson/Watkins then everyone should bow to Pace and kiss his feet.

I'd do a lot more than that...*

*So glad my wife doesn't read these forums xD

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

Yes. Also don't underestimate teams like the Jets, Colts, Redskins and Titans. They could all be looking to upgrade the WR spot.

Of course it takes two to tango, but Pace threw some serious $$$ at Bouye last season because we had a glaring hole at corner, I'd have to think for his hand-picked head coach and for the sake of continuity within the offense Nagy is developing, he'll get his guy.

I sincerely hope, anyway.

5 minutes ago, topwop1 said:

If Bears can land both Wilson and one of Robinson/Watkins then everyone should bow to Pace and kiss his feet.

If we are putting things in marriage terms Pace will go from the doghouse to sleeping on the couch for me. 

11 minutes ago, chisoxguy7 said:

The Bills stole a third rounder from the Browns for him. That's insane.

I think the browns will do something stupid now like drafting Lamar Jackson #1 overall and have Tyrod as the bridge

Bills have to be trading into top 10 for QB

Just now, chisoxguy7 said:

The Browns trade Kizer to GB for damarious Randall. The teams also swap picks in both the fourth and fifth rounds. What is cleveland doing, and what is GB doing?

If McCarthy can clean up his mechanics and find a way to make him an accurate QB, that's a heck of a move.

Archived