2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Harden on a 1 year deal probably won't net them much and I'm assuming he only opted in on the condition that he's for sure being moved. 

Whoever trades for him is only getting him for one season as well. Don't think any bird rights travel with him since he only signed for 2 seasons.

19 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

Whoever trades for him is only getting him for one season as well. Don't think any bird rights travel with him since he only signed for 2 seasons.

Powell / Morris and a pick or two from the Clippers seems like a reasonable deal for both sides.

9 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Damn the dude that was leaking everything went from 2k to 35k followers (including Mark Cuban) and then his account got suspended.

Ppl knew who he was. And I think he works for a team so he prob just had to delete it. 

6 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

Harden shouldn't go for much for a LOT of reasons. This will.be interesting.

I wonder if the Heat are going to call on him, if they're willing to part with Herro I think that could make sense for both sides.

23 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

I wonder if the Heat are going to call on him, if they're willing to part with Herro I think that could make sense for both sides.

How funny would that be if that happened.  Heat didnt want to give up Herro initially for him. lol