2023 Off-Season Thread: Lillard traded to Bucks!!! Jrue rerouted to Celtics!

11sanchez11

1 hour ago, CWood21 said:

Yes.  Either dip into the MLE or get him for the minimum.  In effect, they pretty much chose Vincent over Schroder.

How do you feel about that choice? I would have kept Schroder.

58 minutes ago, seminoles1 said:

He's a secondary ball-handler, not a PG, who plays with an All-NBA PG and the best backup PG in the league. What exactly do you expect him to do? He's also still improving in this area, as shown by huge growth each season.

Among true SGs, he was 5th in the NBA in APG last season. Bumped up to 5.0 APG without Ja last season. He can make any pass with both hands. He needs to improve his reads on the P&R, but he's an above-average creator who has shown the potential for much more.

Yeah so like I said, he’s an average creator. It’s not an insult. 

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

Dame wants Miami but if I’m Portland I don’t want Herro.

Portland isnt really going to have a option on who they get in return. They are at the mercy of Dame and his agent. I would demand the moon and every draft pick I could squeeze out of Miami though.

Starting with Herro/Robinson/multiple 1s.

I would want to leave Miami in shambles with their Big3 and nothing else.

1 hour ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

twitter is cooked

I don't even know what's happening. When I scroll, it keeps saying "Unable to retrieve tweets at this time" and then 5 mins later 10+ populate. Also when I go to the For You page with trends, everything I click on says 'Oops something went wrong'

Bye bye Twitter. Onto BlueSky to reunite with my friend Jack Dorsey

4 minutes ago, AkronsWitness said:

I don't even know what's happening. When I scroll, it keeps saying "Unable to retrieve tweets at this time" and then 5 mins later 10+ populate. Also when I go to the For You page with trends, everything I click on says 'Oops something went wrong'

Bye bye Twitter. Onto BlueSky to reunite with my friend Jack Dorsey

i think you can just use it in a browser instead of the app.