Which QB from the 2022 NFL Draft Will Have the Best Season?! Poll

brownie man

Which QB from the 2022 NFL Draft Will Have the Best Season?!   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have the best 2023

• QB Desmond Ridder Atlanta
    • QB Kenny Pickett Pittsburgh
    • QB Sam Howell Washington
    • QB Brock Purdy San Fransisco
    • Other - Please list

On 6/24/2023 at 11:33 PM, BetterCallSaul said:

McLaurin is a legitimate high end #1, even though he isn’t a top 5 guy. Dotson looks like a good #2, awesome #3. Samuel is bleh.

That isn’t an elite WR group. It’s a good one.

Although, I agree with your post. Because we can only go by the information we have & not "what if's".

But some believe Dotson is as good, if not better than Scary Terry. That's not a knock on Mcclaurin, who's arguably one of the most underrated WR's in football. But a testiment, to how good Jahan Dotson is.

Specially, when you consider the recent QB play in Washington.

Then you have a player like Dyami Brown, who has the chemistry with Sam Howell from being teammates at N. Carolina as well. He's a very solid player, who's had limited opportunities & crappy QB play.

So you're looking at #1 Terry Mcclaurin, #2 Jahan Dotson, #3 Curtis Samuel & #4 Dyami Brown.

If Sam Howell is as good as myself & many others believe?

That "good" unit  starts to look better than just good. 4 deep at WR is a good problem to have.

Add in a strong Running game, including Sam Howell as well? And that offense will open up.

The only question at the moment is the Offensive Line. That's my & many others only true concern on Offense.

It doesn't have to be great. Hell, it doesn't even have to be good.

If the Offensive Line just doesn't suck?

Washington will be a handful to every team they face.

Unfortunately, the Offensive Line might suck.

Can Eric Bienemy scheme his offense behind that line?

That's the true question.

52 minutes ago, aceinthehouse said:

Although, I agree with your post. Because we can only go by the information we have & not "what if's".

But some believe Dotson is as good, if not better than Scary Terry. That's not a knock on Mcclaurin, who's arguably one of the most underrated WR's in football. But a testiment, to how good Jahan Dotson is.

Specially, when you consider the recent QB play in Washington.

Then you have a player like Dyami Brown, who has the chemistry with Sam Howell from being teammates at N. Carolina as well. He's a very solid player, who's had limited opportunities & crappy QB play.

So you're looking at #1 Terry Mcclaurin, #2 Jahan Dotson, #3 Curtis Samuel & #4 Dyami Brown.

If Sam Howell is as good as myself & many others believe?

That "good" unit  starts to look better than just good. 4 deep at WR is a good problem to have.

Add in a strong Running game, including Sam Howell as well? And that offense will open up.

The only question at the moment is the Offensive Line. That's my & many others only true concern on Offense.

It doesn't have to be great. Hell, it doesn't even have to be good.

If the Offensive Line just doesn't suck?

Washington will be a handful to every team they face.

Unfortunately, the Offensive Line might suck.

Can Eric Bienemy scheme his offense behind that line?

That's the true question.

I love Howell.

Dotson isn’t better than Terry.

Dotson is still not really proven.

Dyami Brown has sucked.

Curtis Samuel is a below average #3.

This group could be elite. So could everyone else’s WR groups if two of their young receivers became awesome. Every group has that potential pretty much. I don’t see what makes Washington any different. They do have some great athletes at the position compared to most other teams…I’ll give you that.

• Like 1