Which QB from the 2022 NFL Draft Will Have the Best Season?! Poll

brownie man

Which QB from the 2022 NFL Draft Will Have the Best Season?!   

49 members have voted

1. 1. Which QB will have the best 2023

• QB Desmond Ridder Atlanta
    • QB Kenny Pickett Pittsburgh
    • QB Sam Howell Washington
    • QB Brock Purdy San Fransisco
    • Other - Please list

I'm going to have to go with Sam Howell

I thought he was the best QB in the draft last year even over Pickett. He's at least the most talented in my opinion. I think teams passed on him because of his semblance to Baker Mayfield, but I think Howell is a better player for sure. I think he's on a good team in a winnable division. 

I know Desmond Ridder is getting alot of hype, but man I just dont see it. He's got the weapons, but I dont think he's actually going to be a good player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, brownie man said:

I'm going to have to go with Sam Howell

I thought he was the best QB in the draft last year even over Pickett. He's at least the most talented in my opinion. I think teams passed on him because of his semblance to Baker Mayfield, but I think Howell is a better player for sure. I think he's on a good team in a winnable division. 

I know Desmond Ridder is getting alot of hype, but man I just dont see it. He's got the weapons, but I dont think he's actually going to be a good player. 

Dude. what is your deal? I feel like you hate Ridder more than I like the guy. And that's a lot.

That being said, Howell went in the 5th because he's terrible. Ridder won't have to do much in the offense to be successful. He has multiple high-quality options and a coach that will scheme dudes open with a ton of play action..

That being said, Kenny Pickett or Ridder will be the guy from this group that has the best season. Pickett is in a great situation in Pittsburgh. 

1 minute ago, Superduperman said:

I have to say I think Purdy will end up to be nothing. The 49ers will win him some games bc they're such a good team but in the end Lance will either come around and bounce him, or the 9ers will be looking for someone else entirely

I wouldn't put it past Sam Darnold being the guy people thought he was out of USC in San Fran. As long as they stay healthy, Shanahan can really make guys look great.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, scar988 said:

Dude. what is your deal? I feel like you hate Ridder more than I like the guy. And that's a lot.

I think this is just an interesting topic because all 3 maybe 4 of the QBs have clear starting roles now. 

Sam Howell is getting alot of hype this offseason and Rivera just basically came out and said hes the starter. So I feel like it's a good time to put the poll. Not much else going on lol and this is actually kinda interesting especially with 22 being supposedly a bad qb class. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, brownie man said:

I think this is just an interesting topic because all 3 maybe 4 of the QBs have clear starting roles now. 

Sam Howell is getting alot of hype this offseason and Rivera just basically came out and said hes the starter. So I feel like it's a good time to put the poll. Not much else going on lol and this is actually kinda interesting especially with 22 being supposedly a bad qb class. 

Yup. And 2021 was supposedly a great class, but outside of Lawrence and Fields, the other two have been benched. We all think we know how good these guys are going to be, but we're all really Jon Snow out there until we see them in the pros. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, scar988 said:

I wouldn't put it past Sam Darnold being the guy people thought he was out of USC in San Fran. As long as they stay healthy, Shanahan can really make guys look great.

I gotta say it slipped my mind he was even there. Honestly now that I think about it, I'd put money on that happening before either Lance or Purdy

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7zgfro9umnxeb09jt66

Purdy has shown the most to this point regardless of being on a stacked team.

I was super pumped when we drafted him last year and compared him to Gardner Minshew, so I’m not ready to crown him until he proves he can go out and do it again, but no one on this has shown more to this point. 

• Like 2

Doesn't really matter how good he is in a vacuum, but Purdy should have the best statistical season depending on two factors: his health and cmc's health. One of those goes south, his stats may go south too. Those two things are good, he's just going to do the Jimmy g thing again which I believe will be better than anything the others do. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the other guys is actually a better QB though. 

People being unable to quit Darnold is like the funniest thing though

I'll be curious to see if there's any immediate impact to purdys arm when he comes back. They say it'll be fine, but mullens was pretty awful when he came back in preseason. May just be that he sucks though

• Like 3

1. Brock Purdy, by far:  Best coaching, lowest degree of difficulty.  Has done everything asked of him.

2. Kenny Picket:  Good coaching, vastly improved support, mixed bag so far.  Long drop down to:

3. Desmond Ridder:  Decent targets and fine ground game.  Great run blocking, poor pass protection.

4. Sam Howell:  Hasn't impressed yet.  Running team with tough defense.  Franchise uses GoDaddy.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, scar988 said:

He hates Baker a whole lot more than Ridder fwiw

That being said, Howell went in the 5th because he's terrible. Ridder won't have to do much in the offense to be successful. He has multiple high-quality options and a coach that will scheme dudes open with a ton of play action..

Dude. what is your deal? I feel like you hate Howell more than I like the guy. And that's a lot.

That being said, Kenny Pickett or Ridder will be the guy from this group that has the best season. Pickett is in a great situation in Pittsburgh. 

I'm hoping it's Ridder.

• Like 1