Bills extend HC McDermott and GM Beane through 2027

Trentwannabe

8 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Same ish we always heard about the Patriots. "Oh they play in a weak Division, blah blah blah." So? They still had to go win it. And is it really a weak Division? Why don't we hear about Kansas City playing in a weak Division? Because people perceive the AFC West as being good? Chiefs first SB season Denver and Oakland both went 7-9 and San Diego went 5-11. Second SB team 8-8, 7-9, 5-11. Third SB season 10-7, 6-11, 5-12. Meanwhile the last three seasons the AFC East has had 10 and 9 win teams behind Buffalo. And no, I'm not calling the AFC West weak, I'm pointing out there's not a lot of difference between the two Divisions when one is considered "strong" and the other is considered "weak." 

I'm curious what you think Buffalo should do. Let McDermott and Beane walk and hire new people with new schemes and philosophies and waste a couple of years of Josh Allen's prime just to change for the sake of change? Hell, if coaches should be fired after 6 years of no titles the Chiefs should have fired Andy Reid in 2018.

The pats played in a “weak” division and won super bowls. This team hasn’t even made one yet 

11 hours ago, cp0k2 said:

Hell, if coaches should be fired after 6 years of no titles the Chiefs should have fired Andy Reid in 2018.

Pull a Philly?!? They dumped Reid because of no chip. As a Raider fan I hate Philly for that. I'd also take this HC/GM combo over what we've got. lol

1 hour ago, G said:

Pull a Philly?!? They dumped Reid because of no chip. As a Raider fan I hate Philly for that. I'd also take this HC/GM combo over what we've got. lol

Andy spent 13 years coaching the Eagles and couldn't win the SB, not 6! With his family issues around that time a change of scenery was needed for both sides since his message to the team became stale or was at least falling on deaf ears.

It was no different than Tony Dungy in TB, Bill Cowher in Pittsburgh, Tom Landry in Dallas, Dan Reeves in Denver change was needed. Everyone of those organizations won SB's in the coming years, hell two of them multiple after the change.

What you should be hating on as a Raiders fan instead, was your inept owner trading away his own HC Jon Gruden for draft picks and money. Only to then  lose to him the very next year in the SB. 🍺

• Like 1