Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

Hmm...This whole specials being converted angle is interesting. Mookie "blocked" a convert, Touch was visited by Dome (Cult), and Whicker.....hasn't been attempted at yet?

I really wish I had played with an Alarmist before. The role is solidly civ sided and it would be very counteractive if an "anti-cult" role could be converted to the cult.

The one thing that bother's me about untouch's description of the role is the fact that it seems like a one time use/permanent change type of role but it seems to be used on a nightly basis by his description. Also neither of the mafia scum or mafia wiki descriptions say anything about a "de-conversion" or whether or not the alarmist can be converted. That said I know roles can be altered so I might be reading into this too far.

Just now, Hockey5djh said:

The one thing that bother's me about untouch's description of the role is the fact that it seems like a one time use/permanent change type of role but it seems to be used on a nightly basis by his description. Also neither of the mafia scum or mafia wiki descriptions say anything about a "de-conversion" or whether or not the alarmist can be converted. That said I know roles can be altered so I might be reading into this too far.

None of it is permanent. On a nightly basis I can choose someone to prevent a conversion. One time in the game I can choose someone and revert them back to civ if they are. From then on I either have to choose them every night to keep them that way or risk losing them to stop a conversion on another.

47 minutes ago, utley4568 said:

I asked for a replacement two days ago...I’m a normie. But if killing me is easier than getting a replacement, that works too.

I do remember this. I think I'd rather let him be mod killed than waste a lynch. no vote for now even though they don't count until this nighttime ends anyway.

Just now, theuntouchable said:

None of it is permanent. On a nightly basis I can choose someone to prevent a conversion. One time in the game I can choose someone and revert them back to civ if they are. From then on I either have to choose them every night to keep them that way or risk losing them to stop a conversion on another.

do you have to specify a "block" vs a "revert"?

Archived