Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:
13 minutes ago, MathMan said:

could be why he was hit.

i think one of the bdl people made this decision

Why?

1. they arent as familiar with ksj. they could be reading into his strange behavior as having a special role

2. i think they would be more likely to "special hunt". taking out someone with a power role, as opposed to taking out someone that is the most protown

bdl folks, could you weigh in on whether im offbase or not?

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm pretty concerned about Malf too, but I feel like he could easily play this way as civ. I really feel like MD4L was extra sketchy yesterday and is the best lynch for today.

I almost think anyone that seemed sketchy day one shouldn't be the lynch today. There's no reason for mafia to do anything at all on day one except get their three posts and a vote in.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

I almost think anyone that seemed sketchy day one shouldn't be the lynch today. There's no reason for mafia to do anything at all on day one except get their three posts and a vote in.

yep. going to do a reread of day 1 and find posts that seem reasonable

Tyty is a guy that posted a bit on day but didn't really add much. He didn't step on any toes but he was around. He didn't do or say anything that would warrant suspicion but played his usual careless persona. It was a lot like what he did when we were mafia together a few games ago.

2 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

That's essentially what MD4L did. He made a couple posts and when questioned he avoided answering. Then, he jumped on the mission bandwagon without any input.

7 minutes ago, MathMan said:

1. they arent as familiar with ksj. they could be reading into his strange behavior as having a special role

2. i think they would be more likely to "special hunt". taking out someone with a power role, as opposed to taking out someone that is the most protown

bdl folks, could you weigh in on whether im offbase or not?

Hmmm not sure what to think about this, especially since my top scum read at the moment is a BDL guy

3 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Tyty is a guy that posted a bit on day but didn't really add much. He didn't step on any toes but he was around. He didn't do or say anything that would warrant suspicion but played his usual careless persona. It was a lot like what he did when we were mafia together a few games ago.

plus, he was buttering me up.

and was on my list of 4 (people not voting misson)

i can see it tyty

On 12/6/2017 at 8:30 PM, Tyty said:

Yeah I know it looks sketch sketch honey but mathman be getting all up on my case repeatedly about voting and I'm honestly tbh honestly not getting any reads (as yooshe) because everyone be talkin bout pictures and axes and I have no f idea what's goin on with that so I'm not gonna vote a dude for saying he has an ax or someth 

On 12/6/2017 at 8:31 PM, Tyty said:

But yeah if you look at any of my gsmes my first night vote is pretty much always sketch sketch lol but  Hats because nothing really seems  I come too clear til the future cause everyone is relaxed and not too forcefu

these ones, bucs

Archived