Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

2 minutes ago, NS922 said:

Mookie seems to be playing safe but then again from what I can tell, he's a rather conservative player in general. That won't clear him though. It also looks like Ty was eager to shift the attention to Mookie once someone mentioned him.

Eh it was moreso that he just pipes in and says my name as if he was just hovering waiting for a civ scapegoat. Generally a bad dude happens to hop in when a train starts goin. That's how I met my wife, actually. 

Just now, Tyty said:

Eh it was moreso that he just pipes in and says my name as if he was just hovering waiting for a civ scapegoat. Generally a bad dude happens to hop in when a train starts goin. That's how I met my wife, actually. 

lets lynch mookie then

better than lynching me

On 12/8/2017 at 8:24 AM, bcb1213 said:

Vote Count

Sanchez - - 1--  ksj

mission--9--dome,, ET, Bucs, mookie, mission, mdfl, ted, mathman , touch

bucs--3--utley, tk3, Whicker 

ET--1-- tyty 

Ksj - -1  -- NS

Mission has been lynched   Write up incoming

ok. back to this.

i think we may have a "mafia voting mafia" situation with utley voting for bucs

I'm not sure if what you're saying, you're saying because you're a civ special or in general you're beneficial to the civ side because you're good at mafia games. At the same time though I feel like I could say the same about you for some things you've said about me. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:
4 minutes ago, MathMan said:

lets lynch mookie then

better than lynching me

See, why do you say stuff like that? Are you a civ spec?

i will neither confirm not deny.

but from my pov, i have 0 chance to be mafia.

mookie has a chance

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

ok. back to this.

i think we may have a "mafia voting mafia" situation with utley voting for bucs

Doesn't hurt really with mission getting a mass amount of votes lol. But yeah who knows. Certainly some could be on mission, on Bucs, etc. I never really vote to lynch mission though because he only ever puts a minimal amount of effort into games so even if he is mafia he won't have a huge impact on a game and will probably inactive die otherwise. 

Archived