Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

I’m nervous about mathman.

I thought his “plan” D1 to misdirect a hit was a bunch of crap and he was trying to build off his Turkey Mafia where he basically orchestrated a win playing as a civ out in the open. It was very strange and reading it again doesn’t make anything more clear. Why would an investigator be that bold on N1? You’re asking to get hit early being so bold and clearly pro-town. 

So far we have 2 deaths (not NHL) and our “investigator” hasn’t found any NHL-aligned players either. Who can you clear after last night mathman? 

Our “investigator” is still alive and as far as we know the mafia he’s after doesn’t even exist, and they certainly haven’t killed anyone.

1 hour ago, MookieMonster said:

Unless our detective is inactive, it makes no sense to suspect Malf. He's the uncc'd cop. 

No idea why the train on Tyty died.

Not sure why the train on Tyty even started outside of me acting like a banshee at the beginning 

1 minute ago, MathMan said:

He's tracker. Though technically speaking, mafia could have a tracker-type role which happened to find the 3rd party.

What's the difference between that and your role??

Just now, MathMan said:

I was trying to deter a hit from me, and/or make the protector protect me.

was using WIFOM as well to the mafia.

You were gone for sure if you didn't do that so while it is kinda lame you claimed if you hadn't civs would've lost a key role. 

1 minute ago, Tyty said:

Why Sanchez, math? He has been posting very infrequently, as has hockey it seems like. Is that it?

He doesn't work with mafia, even when he is with mafia.

Although, he does get his moves in though and that gives me hesitation.

I ask everyone to give me another chance to find mafia.

Archived