Mascot Mafia Sign Up and Thread

bcb1213

1 hour ago, MathMan said:

Guessing hit 1 was blocked, and hit 2 was missed because of the weekend.

If mafia doesn't hit against today, something else may be going on here.

I'm starting to get the feeling there is something else going on. I refuse to believe that bcb would have been adamant about getting the 17 people he needed if this were a mostly vanilla game. Plus, horror movie mafia was just insane with all the stuff going on. I would bet money (I'm also a professional poker player so this doesn't mean a whole lot tbh) that we're missing a lot of pieces to the puzzle.

1 hour ago, TedLavie said:

KSJ might have been the detective. But yeah, right now, it makes absolutely no sense to vote against Malf. The risk/reward is really bad.

Sanchez hasn't posted in days, let's lynch him

Would Bcb come right out and tell mafia that KSJ was the detective and therefore it was safe to claim?

I would support a Sanchez lynch

Just now, Whicker said:

I'm starting to get the feeling there is something else going on. I refuse to believe that bcb would have been adamant about getting the 17 people he needed if this were a mostly vanilla game. Plus, horror movie mafia was just insane with all the stuff going on. I would bet money (I'm also a professional poker player so this doesn't mean a whole lot tbh) that we're missing a lot of pieces to the puzzle.

me too. especially if mafia doesn't hit again.

tyty's soft claim seems suspect to me. If there are no hits, there need be no protections.

Just now, Whicker said:

Would Bcb come right out and tell mafia that KSJ was the detective and therefore it was safe to claim?

I would support a Sanchez lynch

I doubt it. FWIW, I asked bcb if NHL was mafia, and he told me that he couldn't reveal the win conditions of other players.

2 hours ago, MathMan said:

also, utley is coasting by too 

just doing his 3 post minimum

54 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Tyty is all over the place when it comes to mathman. He was also connected to him when he said “math says nhl is mafia” when malf didn’t say that he just said they exist

its interesting for sure.

51 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Utley should be one to watch imho. He's been very quiet, much more than in the Lumberjack mafia

50 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

+ N2, where I didn't see him post, was much longer than N1, when he posted. Doesn't prove anything, but he's one I suspect.

I agree with all of this. Utley definitely needs some pressure.

Utley

43 minutes ago, MathMan said:

Because you guys are determined to lynch me, and I don't think there's a way to clear myself other than finding mafia or having the tracker track me.

I don't think tracking you does anything. If you are priming people for a delayed hit or something then I'm sure you'll tell the truth on who you visited.

What are your thoughts on ty claiming?

Tbh (oh no I'm turning into Mission), I assumed at the start of the game that no one was truly vanilla. Everyone had a power in Horror Movie mafia and Bcb said he believed this game was balanced around the 17 people. I have no idea how game balancing works in mafia, but I feel like he could have been more flexible in his numbers if there were a good number of vanilla civs. I really don't think tyty softclaiming a role means too much.

6 minutes ago, MathMan said:

FWIW, I asked bcb if NHL was mafia, and he told me that he couldn't reveal the win conditions of other players.

So you’re not sure if NHL is mafia.

but you’re declaring “clears” for non-NHL players and referring to them as “innos”

How about this?

let me do 2 more invests.

If I don't find mafia, lynch me, and then we know the 4 clears are good, and it's auto-win probably.

If I find mafia, lynch them.

If I get killed by mafia, then you know I'm clear.

I'm willing to bet on myself that I can find mafia.

I was going to invest tyty tonight, but it might be better for him to hard claim, and then we can try to figure out if he's lying (or get cc's)

Like others I hate how you're asking for a specific number of nights. I find it hard not to believe your claim at this point, but this post is a sign of trouble from you

Just now, domepatrol91 said:

So you’re not sure if NHL is mafia.

but you’re declaring “clears” for non-NHL players and referring to them as “innos”

I'm assuming they are mafia, because what else could they be?

Assuming they are a threat to town at the very least.

I was thinking that the write-up would support that but mafia didn't make a successful hit yet

21 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

I have no idea, but think it’s entirely possible there is no detective in a bcb game. Last game mafia barely had hits. And so far this game looks pretty slow in the hit regard as well.

IMO everything we know or assume about the s game should be put on the backburner

This is the only reason Malf could be mafia. If there is, for whatever reason, no detective in this game AND bcb for some reason revealed that to mafia, then his claim could be fake. Otherwise, I feel like it has to be true.

Archived