Preseason game 2 GDT (I think it's against Denver)

Forge

9 minutes ago, sherm said:

I don't understand why QB don't throw the ball into the ground. It's pre-season... who cares about a penalty. 

Purdy cutting back reminded me of Jimmy tearing his ACL. Definitely don't need that. 

Alright defense, get a stop here and get some pressure on Wilson. 

Just now, J-ALL-DAY said:

Don't be silly here. 

If he needs the boost of a 20 yard field goal, then I don't really have a lot of faith in him having the mental fortitude required for a kicker

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Forge said:

If he needs the boost of a 20 yard field goal, then I don't really have a lot of faith in him having the mental fortitude required for a kicker

Lol, he's a rookie playing his first game in front of the home crowd. Shanny got him a gimme after his misses last week. Don't need to look into this that seriously. Whether Moody needed this or not isn't all that relevant. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Lol, he's a rookie playing his first game in front of the home crowd. Shanny got him a gimme after his misses last week. Don't need to look into this that seriously. Whether Moody needed this or not isn't all that relevant. 

Then why is that the point that people kept making?