BDL 2023 Week 2 - Camden Hood Rats @ Cancun Kaiju

RedGold

Who wins?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Camden Hood Rats
    • Cancun Kaiju

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/21/2023 at 04:00 AM

I think this is going to be a pretty ugly game all around. I don't expect Mahomes to look good. On the other side though, I really like the plan Cancun came up with for the Camden offense. I don't think that Camden has the offensive weapons or the quarterback to elevate the team right now and get the win.

• Like 1

It’s a fun game this week. I usually would go after blue for not using Mahomes more but that DL vs that OL is a clear mismatch. Camden may want to establish the run game - a smart decision again a fierce pass rush, but I don’t think that’ll work here.

Lokewise, the decision to use Justin Fields as a runner is great. The problem is the big hitter (AJ Brown) also didn’t have a prolific performance. It’s not a big deal in most situations because Brown is established, but it is when your QB plays like Fields did this week.

i think this is a genuinely low scoring but Mahomes gets a little bit more out his weapons after a scintillating performance by Camdens defense. 

16-13 Cancun