The good, the bad, the Jimmy G: Steelers edition!

Totty

34 minutes ago, Tank4Drake said:

People said the same about Herbert, Tua, and Love regarding Burrow. Sure are closing the gap. No one knows a thing. Acting like CW is gonna be for sure a Top 5 QB is laughable. 

Who said anything about being a sure fire to 5 QB? I just said he’s better than Maye. Exaggerating per usual! 

11 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I would take Maye over Williams. 1A and 1B for me. It would be a coin flip and a lot would depend on who the coach is. 

Agreed. It’s 1a 1b for me and I can be swayed either way, right now I like Maye more and think he will be a better pro. I think the Caleb hype that Maye is not even close to him is getting a little much. 

3 minutes ago, justwinbaby81 said:

It's crazy that watching an average QB like Mayfield is levels ahead of Garapollo (for a fraction of the price). Didn't we shy away from Mayfield for his reckless throws yet Jimmy has 6 picks in 3 games? Such a crazy yet typical twist of fate for this team.

Most people in here hated the idea of Mayfield.

Man Pitt had a short weak and had to travel across the country and still took it to us. JMD and this team are garbage. 

2 minutes ago, Raiderlife24 said:

Most people in here hated the idea of Mayfield.

Man Pitt had a short weak and had to travel across the country and still took it to us. JMD and this team are garbage. 

A lot of us wanted Mayfield. I thought he was slightly better than Jimmy straight up and 80% cheaper. 

4 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

I would take Maye over Williams. 1A and 1B for me. It would be a coin flip and a lot would depend on who the coach is. 

Over thinking it. CW is a a1 playmaker, can make all the throws, make plays with his legs, keeps plays alive and keeps eyes downfield. He’s Mahomes Lite in that he don’t have the cannon Mahomes has but there’s plenty there. Maye is a quality prospect l, don’t get me wrong. Hed be QB1 most years, but Caleb is the guy that comes out every so often. 

16 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Let's see Baker tonight against Philly before crowning him.

Last weeks flavor was Eric Bienemy. How'd his offense look Sunday?  

Doesn’t even matter if Mayfield comes down to earth. He will always be at least equal with Jimmy and like 80% cheaper. Paying Jimmy that much money was fools gold. We knew some sucker team was gonna pay him a ridiculous salary because he “wins” while Baker goes for peanuts. We were that sucker team lmao. Of course we were…

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Imma wait for your QB to put up 20 points before looking at your college qb rankings. 

a lot of talking was done this off-season. 

question for you, why do you think Jimmy all of a sudden can’t score points and is struggling to win? 

🤣🤣🤣

We suck jimmy sucks Carr better

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, big_palooka said:

Let's see Baker tonight against Philly before crowning him.

Last weeks flavor was Eric Bienemy. How'd his offense look Sunday?  

Not crowning. Just saying how an average quarterback is outperforming our QB by a mile through 3 games. It's not close.

Edited by justwinbaby81