Sashi Brown out in Cleveland

BroncoSojia

1 hour ago, AkronsWitness said:

I mean...the Browns are 1-28 with Sashi Brown being the GM and his 2 drafts. Passing on Wentz and Watson gets you fired when your franchise hasnt had a QB going on 20 seasons. Not saying its all his fault but the analytics process and his crew stated that they didnt see Wentz as a top 20 QB. That single move alone gets you fired.

Again you mention Watson along with Wentz. No way you can declare him a franchise guy. Incomplete bare minimum. Just wait for defenses to catch up to him and then we’ll see. Now I do not like sashi for passing on Wentz. Ask anyone in the Browns forum, as soon as we passed on him I said it was the same mistake as passing on rothlesburger. But logic says we have no clue how either would have worked out here in Cleveland. They both ended up in good situations. I personally would have still drafted either and worked it out from there. 

2 hours ago, Bonanza23 said:

Again you mention Watson along with Wentz. No way you can declare him a franchise guy. Incomplete bare minimum. Just wait for defenses to catch up to him and then we’ll see. Now I do not like sashi for passing on Wentz. Ask anyone in the Browns forum, as soon as we passed on him I said it was the same mistake as passing on rothlesburger. But logic says we have no clue how either would have worked out here in Cleveland. They both ended up in good situations. I personally would have still drafted either and worked it out from there. 

Okay take Watson out of the equation then if that makes it better. Sashi Brown passed on Carson Wentz and his staff deemed him not a top 20 QB. Your fired. Goodbye Sashi.

Thats like a sales rep costing a company 1/3 of their worth in a bad investment he was pushing for. It was 1 bad move that was so large it should cost anybody their job.

15 hours ago, everlong said:

And it was a mistake. Dorsey is not paid to be everyone's buddy; he's paid to build a winner and that's what he was doing in KC. 

He doesn't have to be anyone's buddy. But this just shows a complete lack of tact and common sense that is extremely concerning for someone in his position.  Nothing positive can be taken about what he said for the Browns franchise.

Archived