2023 Week # 5 Steelers Vs. Ravens GDT Thread

Steeler Hitman

Who Ya Got This Week?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Can the Steelers Bounce Back Against the Ravens?

• Yes. They will somehow get it right and win a close one.
    • No. They have to many internal problems to beat a slid Ravens Team.
    • I Have no clue? This team is so up and down. who knows?

Just now, Steeler Hitman said:

Canada just doesn't have a feel for play calling. Wasted drive

Just now, Dcash4 said:

When you are on a 10 play drive that has gained 21 yards, boy oh boy that’s when Canada starts licking his chops. 

"Something something...right down and distance to use the playbook...something something...not designed to come from behind."

Just now, 3rivers said:

OL once again

I am sitting here arm chair play calling and I don't understand all the Shotgun formation and short passes. Get under center and do some things. Definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result. Raven defenders are all over us as every other opponent is. 

2 minutes ago, SMashMouthMike said:

Pickett is in slow motion. He makes 1 read and then panics. I’d sit him. And try to get a vet that could make 2 reads. It’s either something like that, or not renew his contract, or maybe install the Flacco DPI playbook. Lol 

I feel like @Dcash4 can talk to this better but often times getting hit alot can really get your internal clock going much faster and cause some of this.

1 minute ago, Steeler Hitman said:

I have done my best to be objective, but something has got to give. Players not executing and not being put in position to be successful.

Yeah. Canada’s SYSTEM has got go. It’s not working and players aren’t developing, or don’t fit into it, and he can’t install it with these guys. 

3 minutes ago, SMashMouthMike said:

Pickett is in slow motion. He makes 1 read and then panics. I’d sit him. And try to get a vet that could make 2 reads. It’s either something like that, or not renew his contract, or maybe install the Flacco DPI playbook. Lol 

I hear you, but when you make the decision to play him early, you can't hurt your trust in him.