Week 5 GDT Giants vs. Dolphins 10/8/23 @ 1pm EST

Giants4eva

As much as ive prayed for a fire to be lit when our team loses badly, it just seems to fall thru each time. We are now 1-3 and i think this game is gonna be another extremely bad loss. The Dolphins firepower on the outside is unreal. Tua, Tyreek Hill and Jaylen are just plain nasty. And they are gonna want to have a bounce back game after being embarrassed by Buffalo last Sunday 48-20. Also. let us not forget, throw in to the mix the emergence of Devon Achane out of their backfield and this is about as bad a nightmare matchup for us as we could ask for. The point spread is climbing bigger by the day as now we are around 10+ pt underdogs. I think we are going to get smoked bad. 

I just do not know what has happened with our team. We cant stop the run, we cant get any kind of pressure on opposing qbs, we dont have a single guy on the defense we can rely on to come up with a big play and its as if when you watch some of the games the last couple weeks, you see players who look disinterested. Flip the page, and the offense is about as broken as shattered glass. There is no question our oline is the laughing stock of the league. We have JMS injured, Andrew Thomas is a major ? to play this week. Evan Neal is a bust and our guard play is so bad i think the position should be called Left Turnstyle and Right Turnstyle. 

Sorry guys, if you wanna see a laugher, tune in at 1pm. By around 2pm well all be outside cutting grass or doing housework we put off for a while. 

Dolphins 48 / Giants 13

Huge underdogs against a well oiled, talented and explosive offense. No chance in hell they win this one... which is why they are going to win. Because if not the season is over. You're def not beating Buff in prime time. This is the last chance to salvage any hopes of a return to the playoffs. I think Thibs and Azeez step up their game and get Tua on the move causing just enough disruption to give us a shot. Offense finally delivers, something clicks, and alot of pent up frustration is taken out in a very surprise upset win on the road.

Giants: 30
Fins: 27

1 hour ago, Shockwave said:

Huge underdogs against a well oiled, talented and explosive offense. No chance in hell they win this one... which is why they are going to win. Because if not the season is over. You're def not beating Buff in prime time. This is the last chance to salvage any hopes of a return to the playoffs. I think Thibs and Azeez step up their game and get Tua on the move causing just enough disruption to give us a shot. Offense finally delivers, something clicks, and alot of pent up frustration is taken out in a very surprise upset win on the road.

Giants: 30
Fins: 27

Wow to this whole statement. Im all for this but damn wow.