The Week 7 Thread: (3-3) Washington Commanders at (1-5) New York Football Giants, 1 PM CBS / GIF Theme: Little Giants

MikeT14

2 minutes ago, taylor made said:

Don't think Henicke wanted to be here but you would probably know better than I

I think he would’ve stayed if we paid him the most money and he and Howell had a good relationship. Plus, he may have never gotten back in the league if Rivera & Turner didn't give him the chance in 2020.

I know everyone harps on Henkcke’s benching last year but he wasn't playing that well when Ron benched him for Carson either. 

Ron gave Henicke more chances to be a starting QB than any other HC in his career.

• Like 1

Seems RR is doing well with his C battle, which is great news. Not to say he was the only one that could have done it but the only thing he has given this team is some respectability but it’s really time to show him the door. He had his chance, time to move on.
This franchise got its owner now we need that GM and get this thing going. 

2 minutes ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

Seems RR is doing well with his C battle, which is great news. Not to say he was the only one that could have done it but the only thing he has given this team is some respectability but it’s really time to show him the door. He had his chance, time to move on.
This franchise got its owner now we need that GM and get this thing going. 

I still think asking him to be the de facto GM and HC was too much