Indy Nights featuring the Cleveland Browns

Wyld Stallyns

2 hours ago, hornbybrown said:

As a browns fan it was nice to be on the good end of terrible reffing. Also as a Browns fan I feel sorry for you because I know to well what it feels like to lose like that 

Baker Jr. was benched because he failed in coverage and was a bit grabby. But in this case 2 calls weren’t his fault: the one call was incidental contact and the other call was both guys hand fighting. I do think the ball was overthrown but because of the contact I can see how it looks like the contact might have affected the receivers ability to make a play. 

17 hours ago, Wyld Stallyns said:

Baker Jr. was benched because he failed in coverage and was a bit grabby. But in this case 2 calls weren’t his fault: the one call was incidental contact and the other call was both guys hand fighting. I do think the ball was overthrown but because of the contact I can see how it looks like the contact might have affected the receivers ability to make a play. 

I'm just going to say it, those were horrible calls and the only reason they were made is because someone with influence deemed the Browns were going to win the game adn informed or paid the refs to make it happen.  The refs took away 2 turnovers (The INT by Keny and the final fumble recovery by Buckner), then the horrible PI call that gave them the ball on 1, not the mention the bogus holding call on Fries earlier in the game that led to the 60 yard FG attempt.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 10:01 AM, coffeedrinker said:

I'm just going to say it, those were horrible calls and the only reason they were made is because someone with influence deemed the Browns were going to win the game adn informed or paid the refs to make it happen.  The refs took away 2 turnovers (The INT by Keny and the final fumble recovery by Buckner), then the horrible PI call that gave them the ball on 1, not the mention the bogus holding call on Fries earlier in the game that led to the 60 yard FG attempt.

It was over the top suspicious. Horrible that the headquarters did not call in a '"wtf" and call for a review. 

Edited by Warhorse