2023-2024 NBA GDT: Offseason

11sanchez11

2 hours ago, lomaxgrUK said:

Yeh, a total non factor defensively last night. Ingram was, to be frank, a joke on Defense last night. You can't carry a lack of effort from your two highest paid players.

I thought Zion showed a lack of aggression Offensively until the 4th as well. Even in the 4th it felt like he just took advantage of the Nuggets not wanting to foul late on.

Yep. It’s been a weird start to the season  for Zion and BI. BI is a slow starter always but I’m not sure what’s going on with Zion.

13 minutes ago, Texansfan713 said:

I want to like Dillon Brooks but come on man.  🤦‍♂️

You just have to take that with him....If he stands to the media win or lose, then he would get respect even if he can't stop LeBron. The mindset he brings is something the Rockets team needed. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

You just have to take that with him....If he stands to the media win or lose, then he would get respect even if he can't stop LeBron. The mindset he brings is something the Rockets team needed. 

Oh I love the confidence and the dog in him but he has to deliver. Every team needs that.  I just hope LeBron don't cook him tonight again. LOL

Just now, Texansfan713 said:

Oh I love the confidence and the dog in him but he has to deliver. Every team needs that.  I just hope LeBron don't cook him tonight again. LOL

I mean LeBron will do what he has been doing all season but he's unlikely to have a huge killer 40 point night. Just not what he does anymore. But Brooks needs to stand up to the media if the Rockets lose and LeBron has a good game. No funny business like last year.