Niners week!

Beck Bristow

2 hours ago, THE DUKE said:

I think it's time for 5 to have a "I'm Tee ******* Higgins" game and remind everyone who he is.

It is. I think that's going to happen before too long. I hope we find our footing in this game. Need to string together quite a few wins if we want to have a chance in the playoffs.

On 10/27/2023 at 7:34 AM, THE DUKE said:

I think it's time for 5 to have a "I'm Tee ******* Higgins" game and remind everyone who he is.

I hope so.. as a Bengals fan mainly, but he is also on my fantasy team... lol

I don't give a **** about fantasy when it comes o the Bengals though... I can be playing against Chase and if he scores 3 TD's... I love it... 

Let's just get the win baby.   

4 hours ago, fluhartz said:

I hope so.. as a Bengals fan mainly, but he is also on my fantasy team... lol

I don't give a **** about fantasy when it comes o the Bengals though... I can be playing against Chase and if he scores 3 TD's... I love it... 

Let's just get the win baby.   

I unfortunately haven't convinced the people in my league to outlaw Bengals players. Bunch of jerks.

• Like 1

This was a really fun game to watch. San Francisco is a really good team and we took it to them at their house. I'm even more convinced that we need to add some pieces. Another interior pass rusher, another running back and an upgrade at tight end are all things that could help secure success for us this year. This was Irv Smith's best game and I thought he had lost it for us at one point.

• Like 1

Just now, fluhartz said:

Also about this game... seeing both Wilson and Pratt get interceptions is a thing of beauty. I love how this team is playing right now. Hate that I  have to wait all day on Sunday.. I want it now...lol 

Works out great for me.  My oldests have a band competition mid day, so I won't even be home until after 4.

• Like 1