The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

2 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

OL must have played poorly just based on Corum's line but again, I just observed the box score and noted things that stood out to me. Will be interesting to see a good test this Saturday. Happy Valley is brutal

Yea not sure what to think about the PSU game. Part of me thinks PSU is overrated but they look really good too. 

Just feel like they always look good and then fall short. 

But I could see UM losing at PSU. 

25 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

So now rumors are going around that Michigan is planning on releasing evidence that OSU did everything Michigan is being accused of doing and even more such as filming practices. 

Buckle up, buckaroos!!

They are all doing it to some level. I still think regardless of what UM shows they were doing it on another level. But yes they are all.

Just now, detfan782004 said:

They are all doing it to some level. I still think regardless of what UM shows they were doing it on another level. But yes they are all.

Paul Chryst left recruiting coordinator positions unfilled because he was too lazy to hire them. Pretty sure he wasn't also simultaneously running a shadow spy network.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, detfan782004 said:

No disagreement here. As long as it's done within the rules and if it's not, don't get caught 

13 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

Paul Chryst left recruiting coordinator positions unfilled because he was too lazy to hire them. Pretty sure he wasn't also simultaneously running a shadow spy network.

I highly doubt most programs are as dumb as Michigan and have staffers doing it. The Better programs won't have someone on staff doing the dirty work, 

2 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd love to hate on OSU, but I'm not ready to take any legal document from a source entitled "Kraken" seriously.

The guy who's "breaking" the story has been getting a lot of "I just signed up" comments to Rivals as well. Might just be a cheap cash grab

Edited by BobbyPhil1781
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, ramssuperbowl99 said:

I'd love to hate on OSU, but I'm not ready to take any legal document from a source entitled "Kraken" seriously.

Backpedaling on the monkeys paw transitive property of Luke Fickell wish I see. Smart move. On Wisconsin.

• Like 1