The Michigan/Sign Stealing & COVID Punishment Thread

BobbyPhil1781

Local Michigan reporter sites anonymous Big Ten staffer who says others cheat too.

Big C : I have a guy with real evidence. Unlike all the other speculation on our rogue staffer who stood next to harbaugh and the coordinators the past 2 seasons with a signal card in hand. 

Can you send a selfie of yourself in a Central Michigan hat so I know you aren’t Connor? Strictly to compare and rule it out.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NateDawg said:

man he really did say that

it’s been lost in the weeds the past week

They are great writers and provide free content that’s far above what other fan blogs have. It’s not about Michigan if these guys were doing the same site for Florida State I’d still think they do an awesome job. 

https://sports.yahoo.com/sources-ncaa-revealed-michigan-findings-to-big-ten-conference-mulling-jim-harbaugh-suspension-212327599.html

“The NCAA has revealed its findings in the Michigan sign-stealing investigation to the Big Ten, and the conference continues to consider a multi-game suspension of coach Jim Harbaugh as the school gears up for legal action, sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The NCAA’s findings do not connect the in-person scouting and recording of opponents’ sidelines to Harbaugh, sources say, an absence of evidence essential to a potential lawsuit from the school and coach against the league.”