2024 Week 8 NFL Mock Draft

Shylo3716

4 hours ago, The Gnat said:

I'd be very pleased with Penix, I like what I've seen watching him the past couple of weeks. Assuming that he checks out medically, I think he could start quite quickly.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback. He has Vegas written all over him, if everything checks out.

Im a bigger fan of Penix and Sanders over JJ if available.   For me the top 10 in order it goes

Caleb > Maye > Penix > Sanders > JJ > Travis > Daniels > Ewers > Ward > Nixon

Now with that said if we do go QB who knows what TF and Smith go with if either of them are here or if 1 is gone.

3 hours ago, FalconFan13 said:

Im a bigger fan of Penix and Sanders over JJ if available.   For me the top 10 in order it goes

Caleb > Maye > Penix > Sanders > JJ > Travis > Daniels > Ewers > Ward > Nixon

Now with that said if we do go QB who knows what TF and Smith go with if either of them are here or if 1 is gone.

Thank you. I appreciate your feedback.

• Like 1

On 11/8/2023 at 12:31 AM, Shylo3716 said:

No problem but im dumb i got Daniels way lower on that list than i should have.  I don't think he fits every team perfectly so i dropped him a bit on that list.  But if im making a list for the Falcon and Smiths scheme here he should be way higher on it probably.      I might have Jayden Daniels as the #2 or 3 guy for the Falcons at QB behind maybe Caleb and Maye.   If the Falcons go Jayden in the 15 to 20 range i wouldn't have any issues with it.

I wouldn't mind it for the Lions but if we go DL, I would prefer someone who rushes the passer better.  Top choice with who is available would be Bralen Trice.  I also like Jonah Ellis, Brandon Dorlus, TJ Tampa, and Josh Newton there. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Lions go C/OG even there with Jackson Powers-Johnson or Sedrick Van Pran.  But if this is how the board fell, Trice would be my easy top choice. 

On 11/2/2023 at 7:12 AM, Shylo3716 said:

Right now I think OL is the bigger need but Robinsons addition would allow us to use Walker more as a Chess Piece as he can handle playing against guards. 

Id lean towards the guy you gave the eagles cuz he's definitely capable of playing RT(theoretically allowing us to release Cam Robinson and let Harrison and Little Compere for LT.  Could also see him being used at RG next to Harrison replacing the overpaid Brandon Schreff 

On 11/15/2023 at 11:19 AM, Sllim Pickens said:

I wouldn't mind it for the Lions but if we go DL, I would prefer someone who rushes the passer better.  Top choice with who is available would be Bralen Trice.  I also like Jonah Ellis, Brandon Dorlus, TJ Tampa, and Josh Newton there. I wouldn't be shocked to see the Lions go C/OG even there with Jackson Powers-Johnson or Sedrick Van Pran.  But if this is how the board fell, Trice would be my easy top choice.