Antonio Pierce named HC

NCOUGHMAN

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

What has he proven? He beat 2 miserable teams and one team who gave up before the game started. 

If they get blown out by KC again on Xmas, does that change what he's proven?

Well one, he played Koonce… you said obviously the coaches know who’s better, and that’s why they kept playing jones last year…looking like no, they played jones cause he was a patriot and Koonce wasn’t.

us fans were crying for them to play Koonce. 
he was dominate against chargers 

he picked up jack jones. He had a pretty good pic i think. 

seems like he addressed problems on our D and fixed some issue, pressure and turnovers. 

same talent less D you gave Graham a pass for, he has changed personnel and getting more out of them. 

2 hours ago, big_palooka said:

What has he proven? He beat 2 miserable teams and one team who gave up before the game started. 

If they get blown out by KC again on Xmas, does that change what he's proven?

But did you see that jacket he was wearing?

GBXTU_YW4AAHQ8b.jpg

Hire that man!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BackinBlack said:

Well one, he played Koonce… you said obviously the coaches know who’s better, and that’s why they kept playing jones last year…looking like no, they played jones cause he was a patriot and Koonce wasn’t.

us fans were crying for them to play Koonce. 
he was dominate against chargers 

he picked up jack jones. He had a pretty good pic i think. 

seems like he addressed problems on our D and fixed some issue, pressure and turnovers. 

same talent less D you gave Graham a pass for, he has changed personnel and getting more out of them. 

Do you think the defensive decisions and personnel decisions are AP, lol. Graham and Kelley

2 hours ago, Justwinning said:

Nobody is insisting AP be hired because of his jacket. Such a weird stance people have taken on this board.

He's 1-3 over the last month, so what reason should he be hired? Beating Easton Stick and a Chargers team that clearly quit on Staley?

7 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Do you think the defensive decisions and personnel decisions are AP, lol. Graham and Kelley

uh Graham wasn’t playing Koonce over Wilson until AP became coach. 
Jack Jines I suggest you look at his ties before laughing at the possibility AP lobbied for him.

AP made the call to start AOC over your boy too. Yes the HC has some pull. 

sorry. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, MrOaktown_56 said:

I think the Chiefs game will say a lot about this team. If AP has the team balling, you can make a case that with a better offensive staff and new QB we can get it done.

However, if they get blown out again, we know it's time for a superior coaching staff.

6 hours ago, Justwinning said:

I think he has a chance if he has the team competitive vs KC and wins out against Indy and Denver

Just being competitive isn't enough, he gets a mini-bye with 11 days to get the team ready against a Chiefs team that has been struggling as of late. They're 2-4 over their last 6 games and their offense has struggled over that stretch except in their game against us. Over that stretch they've only averaged 19 ppg and it drops to 16 if you account for the 5 games against other teams. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BackinBlack said:

uh Graham wasn’t playing Koonce over Wilson until AP became coach. 
Jack Jines I suggest you look at his ties before laughing at the possibility AP lobbied for him.

AP made the call to start AOC over your boy too. Yes the HC has some pull. 

sorry. 

So AP's personnel decisions have led us to 1-3 record over the last month when we were in playoff contention after week 10, that's elite coaching right there.