Antonio Pierce named HC

NCOUGHMAN

15 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

Best QB equator on this board.

I just Iggy people. lol

I uniggy'd everyone when the season started and I will again next season but sometimes others mental health drags down those who will listen to them. lol   

WINNING CURES EVERYTHING!

22 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Purdy is on pace for 4600 yards and 34 TD for the best team in the NFL boys.

He has a top WR with great supporting cast.  Best TE in the NFL. Best RB in the league.  Top 5 defense.  And an innovator at HC.  Let's pump the brakes.  They were great before him.  

6 minutes ago, Totty said:

He has a top WR with great supporting cast.  Best TE in the NFL. Best RB in the league.  Top 5 defense.  And an innovator at HC.  Let's pump the brakes.  They were great before him.  

Most great players have great players around them. 

I was being dramatic, Gannon is better than Purdy. But Purdy is still having a phenomenal season.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

Most great players have great players around them. 

I was being dramatic, Gannon is better than Purdy. But Purdy is still having a phenomenal season.

Good call on admitting it.   You were wrong in that one.   He is having a great season.  But that take was outrageously wrong. 

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Hearing how the players talk about AP has definitely made me like him a lot more.

Just how easily swayed are you? 

I mean, good for you on finally letting go of bad takes but....you just spent the last month crusading against him as a failed high school coach that nobody with any sense would want as a HC amd total amateur that will lead us to ruin. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, ronjon1990 said:

Just how easily swayed are you? 

I mean, good for you on finally letting go of bad takes but....you just spent the last month crusading against him as a failed high school coach that nobody with any sense would want as a HC amd total amateur that will lead us to ruin. 

I still don’t want AP back, I’ve been consistent, I want Frank Smith. But he clearly has players bought in. Unfortunately he is held back by the young McVay stinking it up with his playcalling. 

17 hours ago, G said:

I just Iggy people. lol

I uniggy'd everyone when the season started and I will again next season but sometimes others mental health drags down those who will listen to them. lol   

WINNING CURES EVERYTHING!

Lol actually winning divides us lol

we beat 2 division rivals back to back historic wins and the site is like this lol

jacka “so used to losing you don’t know how to win”

• Like 4

1 hour ago, NYRaider said:

I still don’t want AP back, I’ve been consistent, I want Frank Smith. But he clearly has players bought in. Unfortunately he is held back by the young McVay stinking it up with his playcalling. 

You keep on this Bo Hardegree nonsense like a tweaked out Skid Row resident as if you're entirely unaware that when someone says "X could be the next Y" that also has the natural result that "X could be the next W". 

Hardegree could well be the next big thing at OC. Yes, I said that. That also means he could be the next massive flop. So it's really not the dig you think it is, it just shows how little you understand beyond 1st grade English. 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

You keep on this Bo Hardegree nonsense like a tweaked out Skid Row resident as if you're entirely unaware that when someone says "X could be the next Y" that also has the natural result that "X could be the next W". 

Hardegree could well be the next big thing at OC. Yes, I said that. That also means he could be the next massive flop. So it's really not the dig you think it is, it just shows how little you understand beyond 1st grade English. 

Bo has shown nothing in his coaching career that indicates he deserves to be a play caller in the NFL other than being gym bros with AP. 

We have one of the worst offenses in the league despite a top 10 OL and elite weapons, yet Bo is somehow in your mind the new McVay 2.0.

For being such a JMD hater you sure do love his assistants

Edited by NYRaider

21 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Bo has shown nothing in his coaching career that indicates he deserves to be a play caller in the NFL other than being gym bros with AP. 

We have one of the worst offenses in the league despite a top 10 OL and elite weapons, yet Bo is somehow in your mind the new McVay 2.0.

For being such a JMD hater you sure do love his assistants

1. New and 2.0 is redundant. Learn basic English. You're American, there's no excuse for not getting this right. 

2. I explicitly said we don't know. Could be the next wunderkind, could be the next flop, and I've never argued otherwise. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ronjon1990 said:

1. New and 2.0 is redundant. Learn basic English. You're American, there's no excuse for not getting this right. 

2. I explicitly said we don't know. Could be the next wunderkind, could be the next flop, and I've never argued otherwise. 

I too could be the next wonderkid, NFL offensive guru, the Raiders should hire me because there's only one way to find out. I have as much NFL success as Bo Hardagree as well.