So ..Bill Belichick anyone ??

RSkinGM

On 11/2/2023 at 10:12 PM, Thaiphoon said:

No. If we were going with a retread coach I'd rather Harbaugh than Belicheck

How about neither? I want a young GM under 50 to hire the young coach he wants who’s an offensive coordinator or maybe he decides to retain Bieniemy even. 🤷‍♂️Retaining Bieniemy would be what’s best for Sam and the continued development of the passing offense. I’d really hate to put him in the 4th offense in 4 years dating back to college.

Edited by turtle28
  • Like 1

𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗦: A league source believes the #Chargers are the favorites for Bill Belichick if he leaves the #Patriots, says @GaryMyersNY 

Myers’ source says the Chargers have a great QB, a roster that can contend and Belichick likes the California area.

“One of my well-placed sources believe the Chargers are the favorites for Bill Belichick in 2024: Excellent QB; team ready to win; Belichick likes California and the beach.”

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ARTMONK HOF said:

𝗥𝗨𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗦: A league source believes the #Chargers are the favorites for Bill Belichick if he leaves the #Patriots, says @GaryMyersNY 

Myers’ source says the Chargers have a great QB, a roster that can contend and Belichick likes the California area.

“One of my well-placed sources believe the Chargers are the favorites for Bill Belichick in 2024: Excellent QB; team ready to win; Belichick likes California and the beach.”

Why in the world wouldn't he just retire, sit by the fire with his dog ? Enough already .

4 minutes ago, RSkinGM said:

Why in the world wouldn't he just retire, sit by the fire with his dog ? Enough already .

I think his luster has taken a bit of a hit. Tom left and immediately won a Super Bowl while Belichick has been struggling. My guess is he feels the need to prove he’s just as important as Brady was to that dynasty. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

I think his luster has taken a bit of a hit. Tom left and immediately won a Super Bowl while Belichick has been struggling. My guess is he feels the need to prove he’s just as important as Brady was to that dynasty. 

An arrogant man forever thinks he can do more than he can ..

• Like 1

On 11/16/2023 at 12:02 PM, ARTMONK HOF said:

Anybody but us 😂