2023 GDT Week #10 Steelers 5-3 host the 3-5 Packers

Steeler Hitman

Just now, 3rivers said:

how many weeks would it take for his injury to get near healed?  

too bad about Kwon, was a player I hoped would play more and be here next year but now injured. I never rewatched the play, what are they saying other than leg injury? Could it be knee injury?

Achilles tendon tear.

1 minute ago, 3rivers said:

how many weeks would it take for his injury to get near healed?  

too bad about Kwon, was a player I hoped would play more and be here next year but now injured. I never rewatched the play, what are they saying other than leg injury? Could it be knee injury?

Likely end of season for Kenny. Kwon is an achillies. 

20 minutes ago, bigben07MVP said:

terrible.  Kwon was a player that I thought really was making a difference for the ILB's in the defence.  

Who is out there not signed?  Robinson has too many misses and what if Roberts gets hurt? They need to sign a vet

14 minutes ago, rlon said:

Herbig needs to get reps at ILB, and we can just pray for this rookie class to get even more valuable…can Mike Tomlin and George Pickens to Washington net three 1st round draft picks? ;) 

while reading this - though I was about to read get three first downs.... wishful thinking

I can see them moving Neal to ILB as well as Herbig. Maybe with Herbig the A-gap blitz will make a comeback too

3 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

while reading this - though I was about to read get three first downs.... wishful thinking

I can see them moving Neal to ILB as well as Herbig. Maybe with Herbig the A-gap blitz will make a comeback too

Hope not. Enough experimenting. Bring in a vet. I could live with Evans.