2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

8 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

https://steelersnow.com/steelers-najee-harris-exposes-big-problems-with-offense/d

he can watch Warren run over the opposition, as he did today. 

why doesn't Saunders and company at SteelersNow talk to Warren? I am tired of all the najee attention and whining. 

Warren doesn’t give them crazy quotes. 

That’s like someone traveling selling cell phones and going to an Amish town instead of a college campus. 

Edited by Squanchy

3 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

Warren doesn’t give them crazy quotes. 

That’s like someone traveling selling cell phones and going to an Amish town instead of a college campus. 

I don't care for the media that much because of this among other things.  remembering the drama we once had here doesn't help. 

I still can't imagine any decent OC at any level not giving the ball to Warren  after how he ran over the Browns. That last drive especially is comical.  Just get into FG range, couldn't even do that and in the process no touches for Warren - the best player on the field today easily.  Tomlin again

9 minutes ago, 3rivers said:

lions lost TO battle -3 but still won.  This is what a good OL and QB can do as well as OC, they can overcome these defecits. 

Well. Eberflus is terrible and the Bears are gonna give up on Fields without supporting him. I wouldn’t mind taking a shot on Fields with the right OC. 

5 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Well. Eberflus is terrible and the Bears are gonna give up on Fields without supporting him. I wouldn’t mind taking a shot on Fields with the right OC. 

I would rather have the Lions approach, elite OL and a pocket passer, or someone with comparable accuracy that scans the field. Less chance of injury for the QB as well . 

KP isn't going anywhere though, expect him starting for 4 years or thats what I would expect. maybe AR2 will step in, but I doubt it. OTOH , maybe Khan and Weidl will be different, I could be suffering from colbert's legacy of RD1 picks getting to play out their contracts and then some get 5th year option as well. 

https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1726377270435356941?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Third week in a row he’s talked like this. 

https://x.com/steelersdepot/status/1726561813171765490?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Kenny too. All 3 young “leaders” of the offense basically saying they don’t have any idea how to fix the offense. No one does because there’s no rhyme or reason to anything in it. Hell it’s gone wrong before you get to the stadium because your QB keeps saying you are preparing for the wrong defense. Our own players are literally telling teams how to beat us: stack the LOS for the run, shade some help at times Pickens way, and play a different coverage than you usually do. You literally have to be a doorknob licker to not adjust your playcalling to those things. 

Canada reminds me of Coach Boone from Remember the Titans except his players hate him all the way through and the offense doesn’t work. But god damnit we’re going to run these same six plays all day long. 

Edited by warfelg

https://x.com/farabaughfb/status/1726379754234728922?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Preach

I enjoy Frazers commentary but this matches what I’ve heard, what some players have alluded to;

https://x.com/mpfrazer/status/1726405758873395525?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

On top of that I heard he’s a real donkey about teaching it. Basically pulls the “well you don’t know your playbook then” type crap. Doesn’t tell you how to do it, just that you did it wrong. 

Edited by warfelg

4 minutes ago, warfelg said:

Yeah.

I will say that while I dont think Kenny is good by any means, I do NOT believe he is quite as bad as he looks in this offense.   Ive seen less talented QBs look better than him.     Alot of his issues are his own, but there seems to be zero chemistry with WRs, the offense is rife with miscommunication, and they are so afraid of Kenny making mistakes that they wont even give him a chance most of the time to throw much more than predictable short passes and screens.   That may be a reflection of Kenny, but its also a reflection of the cowardice of Canada and Tomlin.