2023 Week 11 GDT 6-3 Steelers Visit 6-3 Browns

Steeler Hitman

5 minutes ago, jebrick said:

Some people do not read the entire rant Najee had.  I just wanted to highlight that part.

True on not reading it all. Sorry. More frustrated by the whole imbedding thing. It seems to only work for some people and it’s annoying that it and the gifs are still broken. 

13 minutes ago, Squanchy said:

The locker room seems to be on the verge of being lost.  At least on offense. 

I think it’s gone and they’ve just done a good job of keeping it covered. 

Kinda unrelated but funny, paraphrasing Ben, he said 6-4 is in the playoffs and if that’s the goal then fire Canada. That’s it. Keep Canada to tank for a higher pick. 🤣😂

46 minutes ago, jebrick said:

This has me worried that their are no route adjustments.  Otherwise, KP sucks

https://x.com/juiceup__3/status/1726620645621133641?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

And Bell weighed in and DJ agreed. Oh boy. 

The contrast seems interesting. Kenny says they aren’t on the same page in communication. There’s multiple throws DJs way where they both look at the other like they are wrong. DJ goes on Twitter to go after someone insinuating that Kenny mad the wrong throw. 

Trash Kenny all you want - I won’t stop you, he deserves it. But this is multiple QBs DJ has had these issues with. And multiple times a game. 

https://x.com/vinnyvidivici98/status/1726624779082588394?s=46&t=xd5QJpZuXv2k7qD0xqd6aA

Vince Williams of all people telling him to shut up. Lol. 

Edited by warfelg

37 minutes ago, AFF said:

Unpopular opinion…I know they won’t do it but I would seriously consider trading Watt.

This team needs draft capital and he’s about 30 and under contract through 2025.

Just my .02

I totally disagree.  You do not trade a player of Watts ability.  You will not replace him in the draft as soon as you think.