LA Rams: Gameday Thread

MDY10

Kupp might be out for a bit. What a shame how his last 2 seasons have gone. Offense has been hard to watch for a little while now but they got going towards the end of the game. Really hope Kupp was kept out as a precaution. 

Refs imo were horrible against both teams. Brutal day. 

Geno getting hurt saved us. Momentum really shifted there. I did think the pass rush was solid all day though. Safe to say there won’t be many pretty Ws when they do win for rest of the year. 

The defense is highly inconsistent, but the offense is just dreadful. Why didn’t we use Freeman from the start is beyond me. 

At this point, I’m ready to begin life without Kupp. I like him a lot, and he’s talented, but these injuries are problem. Luckily, we have his replacement already on the team. 

• Like 1

I don't know if it's me but our offense was a whole better without Kupp than with him...

Maybe it forced Stafford to not look and throw at him everytime...but it was more balanced. 

But we also have to notice the collapse of Mcvay on the playcalling....he almost cost us the game again with bad decision at the end. 

Luckily for us, the K miss the FG but it was almost sure we were going to lose this game

Still another half to go in this one. Offense is in control. Let’s see if they can put together 4 full quarters. Mcvay calling screens on 3rd and 8-12 will always drive me insane. 

Defense is playing well. Bending but only breaking on the opening drive. Kyler has pressure in his face almost every drop back it seems. 

That was a fun one to watch. It was great to see them finally put together 4 quarters of watchable football. Most of the 4th quarter felt like they were just trying to get out of there but that’s nothing new with McVay. 

This draft class has been very impressive this year. Felt like a lot of rookies were making plays today. 

• Like 1

Damn it sucks to see Puka go down. It’s hard to say this but I’m not sure Kupp is THAT guy anymore. Or at least right now. I think he’s definitely still hurt. Offense has been pretty bad since he’s been out. 

Defense has been great since after the first drive