LA Rams: Gameday Thread

MDY10

Nice to see them get it going on offense after stalling for a bit. I didn’t see us scoring 36 against this defense.

- Stafford is 8TD 2Int 698 Yards since the bye (should have had another pick today but makes up for the beginning of the year when he couldn’t catch a break) 

- Puka is a tough dude. Thought he was out for a little while. He’s been unreal.

- Good to see Kupp get a TD. Not sure he’s fully healthy yet

- Kyren has been legit.

-Good to see Robinson get going a bit.

-Let’s see how serious Higbies injury is and what we do there. Maybe Davis Allen or Hunter long can step up. 

Defense started strong (after the mandatory Td allowed on the first drive) and then had a tough time against the run. Pass rush wasn’t there all day but did enough. Awesome to see them call game with a safety. Raheem deserves props this year for what he’s done. We mostly all thought it was going to be a terrible defense this year. Kobie and Brown have really been great. I’m excited for Young as well. Best draft class we’ve had in a long time I think. They’ve been unbelievable. 

Packers beat KC which means we are no longer the 7 seed. Baltimore up next. Gonna be a tough one. Not sure this defense can contain Lamar. If we lose to Baltimore I can see another 3 wins before losing to SF in week 18. Let’s see what happens. Hope they keep playing well. Mcvay should be coach of the year. 

7 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Nice to see them get it going on offense after stalling for a bit. I didn’t see us scoring 36 against this defense.

- Stafford is 8TD 2Int 698 Yards since the bye (should have had another pick today but makes up for the beginning of the year when he couldn’t catch a break) 

- Puka is a tough dude. Thought he was out for a little while. He’s been unreal.

- Good to see Kupp get a TD. Not sure he’s fully healthy yet

- Kyren has been legit.

-Good to see Robinson get going a bit.

-Let’s see how serious Higbies injury is and what we do there. Maybe Davis Allen or Hunter long can step up. 

Defense started strong (after the mandatory Td allowed on the first drive) and then had a tough time against the run. Pass rush wasn’t there all day but did enough. Awesome to see them call game with a safety. Raheem deserves props this year for what he’s done. We mostly all thought it was going to be a terrible defense this year. Kobie and Brown have really been great. I’m excited for Young as well. Best draft class we’ve had in a long time I think. They’ve been unbelievable. 

Kupp is nowhere near 100%.

2 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Packers beat KC which means we are no longer the 7 seed. Baltimore up next. Gonna be a tough one. Not sure this defense can contain Lamar. If we lose to Baltimore I can see another 3 wins before losing to SF in week 18. Let’s see what happens. Hope they keep playing well. Mcvay should be coach of the year. 

The Ravens have our number. They'll beat us. If we take care of business against three teams we are capable of beating, we'll have a shot at the playoffs. It's possible the 49ers will choose to rest starters in Week 17.

If we go 3-2 the rest of the way we should have a legit shot at the playoffs. Packers winning last night really hurt and they own the tiebreaker with us head to head.

McVay is overachieving with this roster. I'll eat crow. I thought we were sellers at the deadline and prepare for next season. Credit to the coaching staff for what theyre doing right now.

Ravens will be an L. Lamar will gash us, but then we get some favorable matchups to bounce back and finish strong. 

5 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

If we go 3-2 the rest of the way we should have a legit shot at the playoffs. Packers winning last night really hurt and they own the tiebreaker with us head to head.

McVay is overachieving with this roster. I'll eat crow. I thought we were sellers at the deadline and prepare for next season. Credit to the coaching staff for what theyre doing right now.

Ravens will be an L. Lamar will gash us, but then we get some favorable matchups to bounce back and finish strong. 

I think the easiest way to think about the playoffs is we basically need to go 4-1 or be 3-2 and need the Vikings to finish 2-3. And the Vikings do have Lions twice and Packers. Although the Lions aren't looking as dominant. 

4 minutes ago, LeotheLion said:

I think the easiest way to think about the playoffs is we basically need to go 4-1 or be 3-2 and need the Vikings to finish 2-3. And the Vikings do have Lions twice and Packers. Although the Lions aren't looking as dominant. 

The Vikings aren't looking too good lately either lol.

• Like 1

Really hard to swallow this one. Played a great team and honestly should have won. Outplayed them in 3/4 quarters and lose on a PR that should have been called back. That’s twice this year we get screwed on the final play of a game. A W would have been unbelievable for playoff chances 

Unbelievable 

3rd and 17 and you allow a TD? This is not the first time our defense has allowed a TD on 3rd and forever. If it’s not 7 then it’s yardage that results in points.

3rd and 4 with a chance to kick a FG and win the game and you get a delay of game penalty? How much longer must we suffer from horrendous clock management? Get it together McVay/Stafford 

The only positive I got from this is that our run game is improving. McVay just needs to learn to stick with it and get creative.

Edited by NYRamsFan88