LA Rams: Gameday Thread

MDY10

This team is a joke. Defense is by far the worst in the league but they’ll never do anything about it. They think they can get by with undrafted players and late rounders. Snead needs a reality check. 

I also get the injuries on offense.. but wow. 3 points against an average cards defense. 

this is an embarrassment. I don’t care who’s hurt, there’s no pride on this team. 

12 minutes ago, MDY10 said:

This team is a joke. Defense is by far the worst in the league but they’ll never do anything about it. They think they can get by with undrafted players and late rounders. Snead needs a reality check. 

I also get the injuries on offense.. but wow. 3 points against an average cards defense. 

this is an embarrassment. I don’t care who’s hurt, there’s no pride on this team. 

Snead needs to lose his damn job. His inactivity in free agency this year combined with that awful Jones trade makes it more than deserved.

They're definitely gonna lose to San Francisco next week, 0-3.

The Bears have too good a defense for this pathetic offense. 0-4

The Packers will run it down our throats even without Jordan Love. 0-5

The Raiders beat the Ravens so they'll certainly beat us. 0-6.

Sam Darnold appears to be having a career salvaging and Minnesota's defense is too good. 0-7

McVay's days of owning the Cardinals are over so the same can be said of the Seahawks. 0-8

Miami has too many weapons and our defense sucks. 0-9

New England has a good defense and it will be a cold weather game. 0-10

The Eagles will give us the prison shower treatment. 0-11

The Saints have a great offense and our defense sucks. 0-12

The Bills will kick our ***. 0-13

The Jets offense will look competent against our defense. All our division rivals will own us now.

I feel very confident in saying the Rams will have a winless season.

1 hour ago, El Ramster said:

You guys are over reacting. Things happen. Oline was destroyed. I’m not tripping I’m upset but hey. Mad credit to the cards. They played really good. No need to cry about it. 

Yeah this is the part of sports I HATE. Fans overreacting. The Cards played a perfect game. They play like this they will beat anyone. Murray running around escaping sacks finding guys wide open as a result. Looking down the road the only other QBs the Rams will be facing that plays like Murray is Hurts and Allen and then Week 17 against Murray again. MAYBE Caleb but he is a rookie so we dont know what we are going to get from him in Week 4. So yeah the Rams young defense ran up against a tough task in Murray. They had him dead to rights but he just manage to escape and found wide open guys as a result. If it was any other QB like Purdy or Geno or ARod they wouldve been sacked and a big play wouldnt have happened.

Now injuries hurt the Rams too. Thank goodness for an early BYE so the Rams can get healthy and get guys back after the BYE. I dont think the sky is falling. I didnt think that last season when they started 3-6 and I sure dont think it now. If anything Rams fans shouldnt think that bc yall saw what just happened last season. Its frustrating to start 0-2 losing the way we did in both games. Again I just say the Cards played the perfect game and there was nothing the Rams could do short of matching them score for score which they didnt. They had some chances in the redzone and couldnt score. I thought the Cards defense came to play.

Its crazy to think the first to plays started great for the Rams with Corum 40yd return and Kyren 7yd run and then from there everything just snowballed. I didnt think MHJ scored that first TD and right before the half the refs said Stafford pass was uncatchable which imo was a bad call. So the Cards did get some home cooking but again they played a perfect game and when that happens there is nothing you really can do but shake your head especially when Murray is escaping potential sacks and throwing to wide open guys. No defense can stop that when he is pulling that off. 

20 minutes ago, stl4life07 said:

Yeah this is the part of sports I HATE. Fans overreacting. The Cards played a perfect game. They play like this they will beat anyone. Murray running around escaping sacks finding guys wide open as a result. Looking down the road the only other QBs the Rams will be facing that plays like Murray is Hurts and Allen and then Week 17 against Murray again. MAYBE Caleb but he is a rookie so we dont know what we are going to get from him in Week 4. So yeah the Rams young defense ran up against a tough task in Murray. They had him dead to rights but he just manage to escape and found wide open guys as a result. If it was any other QB like Purdy or Geno or ARod they wouldve been sacked and a big play wouldnt have happened.

Now injuries hurt the Rams too. Thank goodness for an early BYE so the Rams can get healthy and get guys back after the BYE. I dont think the sky is falling. I didnt think that last season when they started 3-6 and I sure dont think it now. If anything Rams fans shouldnt think that bc yall saw what just happened last season. Its frustrating to start 0-2 losing the way we did in both games. Again I just say the Cards played the perfect game and there was nothing the Rams could do short of matching them score for score which they didnt. They had some chances in the redzone and couldnt score. I thought the Cards defense came to play.

Its crazy to think the first to plays started great for the Rams with Corum 40yd return and Kyren 7yd run and then from there everything just snowballed. I didnt think MHJ scored that first TD and right before the half the refs said Stafford pass was uncatchable which imo was a bad call. So the Cards did get some home cooking but again they played a perfect game and when that happens there is nothing you really can do but shake your head especially when Murray is escaping potential sacks and throwing to wide open guys. No defense can stop that when he is pulling that off. 

What possible reasons are there for optimism after that dreck we saw today?

12 minutes ago, Football_Bachelor08 said:

What possible reasons are there for optimism after that dreck we saw today?

Ill keep saying it, last season the Rams started 3-6. Judging by how you are acting now, Im sure you was one of them saying the season is over. Then when the Rams went 7-1 down the stretch to make the playoffs Im sure alot of tunes changed. Well I was on the Rams at 3-6 still turning the things around bc I said the schedule will ease up and the Rams will get healthy and they will make a run. The only thing you can say is maybe it could be a little too late. But right now its Week 2 not Week 10. If you believe in McVay and Stafford then you should believe the Rams will be fine. Unless the injuries continue to pile up and overwhelm the Rams like what happened in 2022. We shall see about that.