LA Rams: Gameday Thread

MDY10

Tough one because it was so winnable and we all assumed going in this would be an L. I am not going to blame the refs because I honestly thought we were going to lose if we punted regardless. The communication issues are inexcusable. The plays have to get in faster. In OT, Stafford or McVay HAVE to call a TO there. We have 2 and those 5 yards are too important. Certainly may lose either way but it's an every week thing where we are burning TOs for plays. This game it literally might have cost us. 

Defensive issues hopefully were a one-off. 

Edited by LeotheLion

Packers lost and that could be huge for us. I think if we manage to go 3-1 we have a really good shot of making playoffs. I don’t know if anyone heard the post game presser but I’m almost certain I understood Mcvay saying if we played Baltimore again there’s no way we would lose. Followed that up with saying the bounce back is going to be huge. Haven’t heard that fire from him or the team in a while. 3-1 is doable… 4-0 if Niners rest players?? Let’s see!! 

16 hours ago, MDY10 said:

Packers lost and that could be huge for us. I think if we manage to go 3-1 we have a really good shot of making playoffs. I don’t know if anyone heard the post game presser but I’m almost certain I understood Mcvay saying if we played Baltimore again there’s no way we would lose. Followed that up with saying the bounce back is going to be huge. Haven’t heard that fire from him or the team in a while. 3-1 is doable… 4-0 if Niners rest players?? Let’s see!! 

I mean, I'd probably feel that way too. We had 2 of our worst blown defensive assignments in that game which resulted in 14 points and still took the 1 seed to OT on the road. Then that Ernest Jones drop was brutal too. 

From what I've seen from the Rams lately, there's no reason they shouldn't win the next 3 games. Any slip up in there probably dooms our chances although we did get help. If only Vegas came through for us. 

• Like 1

Defense continues to bend but not break inside the 20. They’re going to be just as exhausted as last week if they can’t get to Howell. Chasing him all over the field so far. 

Offense doesn’t seem to have woken up just yet. Let’s hope they can get going soon. Definitely the time of year to get hot and stay hot