2023 GDT week 12 Da Steelers 6-4 Visit Da Bengals 5-5

Steeler Hitman

1 minute ago, warfelg said:

Gene Seratore's opinion means little here - he's not the reviewing ref.

It cas clearly a catch with three steps and a turn of a body which, if not in the end zone, would clearly be a football move. With all the ridiculous challenges this guy makes he can't pull the trigger on such a pivotal one? I'm done with Tomlin...he's the worst bro.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, rlon said:

It cas clearly a catch with three steps and a turn of a body which, if not in the end zone, would clearly be a football move. With all the ridiculous challenges this guy makes he can't pull the trigger on such a pivotal one? I'm done with Tomlin...he's the worst bro.

amen

Just now, warfelg said:

This is looking a ton better with the RB usage.  Warren is attacking the edges and plays are being built off that, Najee is attacking the inside and things are getting built off that.

and both out there at the same time for a change. 

we better have a good game for offence and the defence better not lose the game either. 

4 minutes ago, Steeler Hitman said:

With Tomlin's challenge record???? Hard to blame him there. He expects the offense to convert. We should not have fumbled the ball. That cost at least three points. The Steelers are sometimes their own worst enemy.

Hard to blame him there? OMFGYHGTBFKM

"The worst" because he didn't challenge at TD which would have been questionable anyways. Jesus.  I bet if he lost the comment would be that he wasted a challenge and a TO.

I believe Seratore is wrong there.  When DJ's third foot hit is when the DB hit him and started to take him to the ground, meaning he's got to survive the contact with the ground.  Otherwise WR's should just catch the ball in the EZ, take 3 steps, and purposely throw it away.

• Like 1

Just now, VigilantZombie said:

I JUST sat down to watch the game. Saw the power run by Najee and the scramble by KP, so first off, someone catch me up on what I missed if it's in any way important.

Based on those 2 plays, it would seem there is a little more quick twitch logic to our playcalling

tomlin didn't challenge a dionte TD

dionte stood around after the bengals picked up  a fumble

sullivan is doing good so far

• Like 1