2023 GDT week 12 Da Steelers 6-4 Visit Da Bengals 5-5

Steeler Hitman

Just now, August4th said:

just 3 pts scored, man. we'll never see a productive offense again lol

I tell you one thing I'm taking away so far today:

The execution wasn't that bad, but it's not great.  Play calling looks to for sure be the bigger culprit holding us back.

• Like 1

Apparently it is ok that a defensive lineman hits Kenny right in the chest with the crown of his helmet and then gets psyched about it...the NFL is a  joke...I just started fishing, and they must have given the refs the same basic advice that I got...keep those lines tight. It's a joke...

Edited by rlon

7 minutes ago, rlon said:

Apparently it is ok that a defensive lineman hits Kenny right in the chest with the crown of his helmet and then gets psyched about it...the NFL is a  joke...I just started fishing, and they must have given the refs the same basic advice that I got...keep those lines tight. It's a joke...

nfl is bad and the refs are inconsistent from a fans perspective. one step closer to losing interest is how the refs and rules are. Not much we can do to help this though. 

I still laughed at how they never called a penalty on the jags player that planted KP yet he got injured ribs. Then after a while they decided to fin the player, but not until after a while of course. 

8 minutes ago, rlon said:

I agree, and I think the flood gates are going to open.

but will the defence hold up or fail/ The team as a whole needs to win, and boswell lousy kick off  won't help. wtf was that? 

this looks like another from the ugly script where we win at the end because of defence.  tired of that though, how about a few TD's for a change