Week 12 GDT: Bills @ Eagles. Can we get a cry Eagles cry?

Trentwannabe

2 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

20 seconds left and a time out and he knees it out.

All three timeouts, the Eagles were at 3rd and 21, with 40 seconds left.

The eagles kicked the ball off the Bills had one TO and 20 seconds left.

I'm done, if Terry Pegula doesn't fire this dude the minute the clock hits midnight on this season idek what to say. And that's on the table! The Pegula's are DOG**** OWNERS. We might be stuck watching this franchise waste Josh Allen.

2 minutes ago, Thelonebillsfan said:

All three timeouts, the Eagles were at 3rd and 21, with 40 seconds left.

The eagles kicked the ball off the Bills had one TO and 20 seconds left.

I'm done, if Terry Pegula doesn't fire this dude the minute the clock hits midnight on this season idek what to say. And that's on the table! The Pegula's are DOG**** OWNERS. We might be stuck watching this franchise waste Josh Allen.

Waste Josh?? But but he threw a pick, it’s his fault!

"Oh the interception" SHUT THE **** UP. Josh Allen played an A+++ game in a god damn rain storm when NOBODY else showed up. He lead TWO game winning drives in the same god damn game. He has been the best QB in the god damn league this year and we're 6-6 and the season is OVER. 

I don't care how injured they are, I don't care about the attrition. I don't care. We've spent hundreds of millions of dollars, more draft capital than basically any other team in the ******* league, and countless man hours on this defense. And it IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH AND HASN'T BEEN FOR THREE YEARS NOW. 

Go hire an offensive coach who will bring a defensive guy with him who won't leave and I promise you the defense won't be any ******* different than it is now. Hell it might even be better.