Week 15 GDT: Texans @ Oilers......

lumberjackchris

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

I hope that Case and Stroud spend a good portion of today reviewing this film.

Make no mistake, Case wasn't good today - but one thing Case did fairly well today was take whatever the defense gave to him. There were a few times where Case settled in and hit Schultz or Brown as they settled into the soft zone, just easy pitch and catch plays that kept the Titans pass rush at bay and moved the ball downfield. Stroud is doing some impressive things, but sometimes the best play is the one that keeps the ball moving in the right direction. 

Cleveland is going to present a tougher pass rush and secondary, so that mindset of taking whatever a defense gives is amplified in the next one.

Cleveland is a different beast. If we don’t get Nico and Stroud back, I’m not sure we can have a chance against them. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Pastor Dillon said:

Cleveland is a different beast. If we don’t get Nico and Stroud back, I’m not sure we can have a chance against them. 

Even with Stroud, Nico and George Fant - this is going to be a bloody affair. Your hope is that you get vintage performances from Derek Stingley and Will Anderson, sort of like how they played v Denver.

Gentle reminder - let's win with class. We all have our feelings on how the Tennessee franchise conducted themselves with their uniforms. Let those feelings out HERE, not in any other team forum.

Nobody on this site makes these sort of decisions, so let's not hold any forum members accountable for that decision - including Titans fans. 

Thanks!

-ET

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Gentle reminder - let's win with class. We all have our feelings on how the Tennessee franchise conducted themselves with their uniforms. Let those feelings out HERE, not in any other team forum.

Nobody on this site makes these sort of decisions, so let's not hold any forum members accountable for that decision - including Titans fans. 

Thanks!

-ET

I heard the Titans GM has a shadow account on here...

• Like 1