Week 15 GDT: Texans @ Oilers......

lumberjackchris

I'll be honest, stopped watching at halftime because we didn't go for it late. Was frustrated at how we were playing and had half-written it off anyway because of all the injuries. Went and did errands instead and put it out of my mind. Was quite surprised when I checked the score later, lol.

Glad I recorded it because I watched it afterwards. Nice to see the offense finally got everything in order after the half.

3 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah, game balls to the DL and Devin Singletary for this one. A big thumbs up for Noah Brown, coming up big a few times after last weeks' drop party.

Onto Flacco and the Browns!

Gotta shout out Schultz - stealing away the INT saved the game and very possibly our playoff chances.

Edited by Longhorns90
  • Like 2

I hope that Case and Stroud spend a good portion of today reviewing this film.

Make no mistake, Case wasn't good today - but one thing Case did fairly well today was take whatever the defense gave to him. There were a few times where Case settled in and hit Schultz or Brown as they settled into the soft zone, just easy pitch and catch plays that kept the Titans pass rush at bay and moved the ball downfield. Stroud is doing some impressive things, but sometimes the best play is the one that keeps the ball moving in the right direction. 

Cleveland is going to present a tougher pass rush and secondary, so that mindset of taking whatever a defense gives is amplified in the next one.