Sources: Aaron Rodgers likely to be medically cleared next week

DigInBoys

43 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

My perception of Rodgers comes from what I've seen of him and also directly from people who know him and hang out with him all the time.

Would love to continue this, but thread will head for lock 🔒 unfortunately.

2 minutes ago, Justwinning said:

“Brainwashed” lol

It turns out that the brainwashed tend to not know they are brainwashed--not making an assessment on you in particular but just pointing out. 

Also, would love to continue this, but thread will head for lock 🔒 unfortunately.

5 minutes ago, NudeTayne said:

Would love to continue this, but thread will head for lock 🔒 unfortunately.

It turns out that the brainwashed tend to not know they are brainwashed--not making an assessment on you in particular but just pointing out. 

Also, would love to continue this, but thread will head for lock 🔒 unfortunately.

People who call people brainwashed are ironically the ones brainwashed. Lay off the Alex Jones bud.

On 12/18/2023 at 1:30 AM, Tank4Drake said:

I think he would have played. You really think the dude just randomly said in his mind “I want attention!”, stop watching the media. 

randomly? no

it's all very calculated for him. But definitely yes to the "i want attention". That's very obviously a repeated pattern for him.

• Like 3