2023 Week 16: vs. Raiders

onejayhawk

On 12/21/2023 at 10:42 AM, Jakuvious said:

Looks like an obscenely great game on paper.

Means it will probably be a blowout, or feature ref controversy, or someone's QB will get hurt.

Not going to lie, I want 49ers to win and win easily. They'll have all the pressure in the world "no one can beat them it's over" etc etc. Baltimore will just need to lose one more game and KC will have a chance to run the table and grab the #1 seed out of nowhere!

1 hour ago, Habbsawce said:

Not going to lie, I want 49ers to win and win easily. They'll have all the pressure in the world "no one can beat them it's over" etc etc. Baltimore will just need to lose one more game and KC will have a chance to run the table and grab the #1 seed out of nowhere!

If we get the #1 seed this year, still, I might start entertaining the idea that things are rigged lol. I just wish I trusted Miami to do anything against Balt.

I would have to say that MVS is not MVP.

Hardman and Toney were not getting a lot of snaps if they played but losing McKinnon bites. He was a reliable safety valve and could handle being the primary target.

Hopefully, we can get Noah Gray more involved. After one big catch in the first quarter, he disappeared. I am looking to see if Ross gets any PT. He has the best hands on the roster.